Originally posted by JustaFan45:
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
I dont think that we have an abnormal amount of old fans, i think we have an abnormal amount of new baby ass fans. That cries at every move made that they dont like. If they dont like a player they cry and talk about them like a dog.
Because I will say this, i'm not that Old, but I dont remember one time, even when we went 2-14, where fans actually booed one player, and called for another in a primetime televised game. That showing that day, let me know that we are definitely away from the fans of old.
In my opinion this new class of fan, disses, disrespects, and only care about their own opinion. And throw away any rational thought that objects to their way of thinking.
So overall, no, not by any means of abnormal old fans. If anything I think its the fans of old, that still hold the niner pride true, no matter how bad things get. We used to have the motto ride or die with a niner. And that was the motto. Now it's like ride or die with a particular player, and if that doesnt work, then boo, and all that other crazy s**t.
Your post is a JOKE!!
I've been attending the games since 1977 ( I'm old school) and I've seen fans boo the team during the pre-Walsh days, 1994 Eagles game and the 1999 Steelers game. So don't act like this is something new that a player gets booed! You're making a blanket statement as if you're a season ticket holder or something.
Truth is you're a bitter Alex fan whose feelings were hurt when frustrated Niner fans were calling for his head when the Idiot fumbled the ball for a TD.
Aaah new guy. Or old guy with a new name. Well hmm lets see if i can keep this nice.
1. Your response is aJOKE and u know why, i highlighted where i said one player, and u talking about the team. *So ur response started off talkin about the wrong thing, but thats comes with age so it's cool.*All that u said, and i'll be damned if your not on Alex's nutz. U know the funny thing is, u called me a bitter fan, when its more of people that dont like the kid, that bring him up more than those that may like the kid. So thats for starters. And I am on the team's train, not just one player, as i see maybe u are still.
2. Season ticketholder (seriously).... Put the Geritol down brotha, since ur mind may be playing tricks on you. I mean i live in jersey, or maybe u thought that was just a name on my profile and not a state. So why would i buy season tickets if i live in jersey.
3. Just because u may be a ticket holder for the season, doesnt make u any more of a die hard fan than me. Even tho i cant be at the game. Im watching online, listening on the computer, or how it was in the early 80's, and when u only caught the games on TV when they showed them, and looked in the newspaper for the stats when i couldnt watch the games.
4. If anything its the newer fans with the new class of antics. You can't tell me one year, where before this one, when we had a QB we didnt like, and actually called it out on national tv, then the replacement stunk it up more than the first guy did. (But if we did, then father time it was before I was born, so i wouldnt even remember..)
5. Ur talking about pre-walsh, when we really had done nothing yet, and the WCO wasnt our specialty. See what i mean about the old age. Who cares about before we started winning championships. Tell me about during or after the Walsh era besides this year, when we BOOED ONE PLAYER, CHANTED another's name, and he did worse than the first.
So overall, to be a little older than myself I thought u would of come back with something more productive to say. Maybe u will next time, and if not, make sure u get plenty of rest before u type back, i dont want u to exert too much energy into a snappy comeback.
And u know what, u are an old fan. So maybe after talking to you, I will say HELL YEAH, it just may be the abnormal old fans.