LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Jed York on knbr right now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
For those of us at work, will someone recap?

Stadium still on track for 2015, waiting for CBA to be agreed upon before moving forward.

Alex has a chance to come back, but not likely.

Hasn't raised tickets across the board, 50 yrd line ticket raised, upper deck ticket decreased.
Great. More rif raf in the upper deck. We will soon be the raiders. Raise the tickets across the board jed!

LOL, don't be an elitist.

No kidding, last time I attended a 49er game that is where I sat. Every time I shouted or got excited some old crackers were telling me to be quiet.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
oh snap . . . he left the door open for a possible Alex Smith return

He also said that a new start for him is probably best for everyone.

Of all people, you had to be the one re-igniting the Alexcuse-wagon?? Why compadre, WHY??

That quote alone is going to send a shockwave (playing too much Mass Effect) through the internets. I bet you anything it's because Harbaugh likes him.
[ Edited by binary2nd on Jan 20, 2011 at 10:25 AM ]
If there is a lockout and TC starts in August, we may almost be forced to keep Alex Smith and Alex might have it in his best interests to stay. I don't know, it all depends on the CBA and when Harbaugh can start getting these guys into OTA's, Mini Camp and TC.

My biggest fear right now is there will be a lockout until July or August and we might be forced to start David Carr
Originally posted by binary2nd:

That quote alone is going to send a shockwave through the internets.

on what show it was so that later I can download the podcast?
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Stadium still on track for 2015, waiting for CBA to be agreed upon before moving forward.

Hasn't raised tickets across the board, 50 yrd line ticket raised, upper deck ticket decreased.
Great. More rif raf in the upper deck. We will soon be the raiders. Raise the tickets across the board jed!

No kidding, last time I attended a 49er game that is where I sat. Every time I shouted or got excited some old crackers were telling me to be quiet.

How am I supposed to enjoy my wine while you're screaming in such vulger manner?
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

How am I supposed to enjoy my wine while you're screaming in such vulger manner?
[ Edited by 190836 on Jan 20, 2011 at 10:55 AM ]
Originally posted by servegmo:

Radnich
Originally posted by servegmo:

Radnich

thanks!!

Originally posted by valrod33:
Eric_Branch

#49ers For what it's worth, Jed York on KNBR said the Niners haven't officially cut the cord with Alex Smith ..

Eric_Branch

#49ers "I don’t think we’ve made up our mind on that," York said of the possibility of Smith returning.

Please no. Can we all just move on? Plus, Alex has made it clear that he doesnt want to come back.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
If there is a lockout and TC starts in August, we may almost be forced to keep Alex Smith and Alex might have it in his best interests to stay. I don't know, it all depends on the CBA and when Harbaugh can start getting these guys into OTA's, Mini Camp and TC.

My biggest fear right now is there will be a lockout until July or August and we might be forced to start David Carr

Won't matter.

On the roster, off the roster... still a new system to learn.

Stupid CBA.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Eric_Branch

#49ers For what it's worth, Jed York on KNBR said the Niners haven't officially cut the cord with Alex Smith ..

Eric_Branch

#49ers "I don’t think we’ve made up our mind on that," York said of the possibility of Smith returning.

Please no. Can we all just move on? Plus, Alex has made it clear that he doesnt want to come back.

So you're saying there's a chance?

That line was already old and I used it twice in this thread. I win.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

Won't matter.

On the roster, off the roster... still a new system to learn.

Stupid CBA.

"Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in."
Why are some of you grown ass men infatuated with the possible return of another grown ass man who hasnt done s**t for this team? It seems like you rather be mediocre/ horrible with alex smith on the team than to be great with a different quarterback... Whatever the man crush it is some of you have with alex smith please get over it and stop trying to suck his pee pee.
Share 49ersWebzone