LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

"The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins" Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
OK, I think this is my favorite of the vids I've done. It started out as a Troy Smith video right after the first Rams game. Then he sucked so it later became a possible Andrew Luck vid...but then he decided to stay in school. I think it turned out pretty good as a Harbaugh vid.

I've been wanting to do a vid to this song since the 90s when I heard FOX use it before a 49er game. The chorus is PERFECT. ;-)

The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins

It gets me pumped up for next season everytime I watch it.

As always, available in 1080p.

Enjoy.

Perfect
someone save this video just in case Harbaugh doesnt deliver, for humor purposes. im sure he will, but people are always excited at the beginning of a new era. then when it ends bitterly we all forget how happy we were at the start.

im sure theres a couple "rollin with nolan" videos left out there.
Originally posted by Niners99:
someone save this video just in case Harbaugh doesnt deliver, for humor purposes. im sure he will, but people are always excited at the beginning of a new era. then when it ends bitterly we all forget how happy we were at the start.

LOL!!

Thats Fair. ;-)

Lets be real tho. Even if Harbaugh doesn't work out down the line, he is the most exciting hire the 49ers have made since Bill Walsh...and that not hyperbole.

1) Siefert: People were more concerned about losing Walsh.
2) Mariucci: It was exciting, but we were losing Siefert.
3) Erickson: ............
4) Nolan: Was never really jazzed. The 49ers Greatness was bookened by Nolans.
5) Sing: We were excited, but there was some hesitation

...and now Harbaugh. Harbaugh represents "going home". He represents the WCO and a return to CREATIVITY on Offense.

Its odd that the Bears Jim Harbaugh of all people would end up being that guy, but thats the reality.

If Harbaugh completely tanks, I won't regret making this vid because its worth how pumped I am right now for the future.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 25, 2011 at 12:48 PM ]
Dude, I can feel it!

Great work!
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

LOL!!

Thats Fair. ;-)

Lets be real tho. Even if Harbaugh doesn't work out down the line, he is the most exciting hire the 49ers have made since Bill Walsh...and that not hyperbole.

1) Siefert: People were more concerned about losing Walsh.
2) Mariucci: It was exciting, but we were losing Siefert.
3) Erickson: ............
4) Nolan: Was never really jazzed. The 49ers Greatness was bookened by Nolans.
5) Sing: We were excited, but there was some hesitation

...and now Harbaugh. Harbaugh represents "going home". He represents the WCO and a return to CREATIVITY on Offense.

Its odd that the Bears Jim Harbaugh of all people would end up being that guy, but thats the reality.

If Harbaugh completely tanks, I won't regret making this vid because its worth how pumped I am right now for the future.

Yeah, I'm pumped about Harbaugh... but, it's just as exciting that Jed York seems like he gets it now.

We have a legacy.

Chills bro!
We will return to Glory, where we belong!!!!

GO NINERS!!!!!!
Patrick Willis vid is up....created new thread with the link.

Patrick Willis Vid Thread
I am pumped. Great job Marvin49 and keep them coming...
I am just SOOO freakin' happy that we are going to get football and finally get this season started that I had to bring back this thread. ;-)
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I am just SOOO freakin' happy that we are going to get football and finally get this season started that I had to bring back this thread. ;-)

WOOT!

WE MUST DOMINATE!

Can't wait to see VD, Crabs, Walker and Morgan in this offense. I know Gore will be good as usual but harbaughs style actually fits what these players do well. Its gonna be a fun year
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Can't wait to see VD, Crabs, Walker and Morgan in this offense. I know Gore will be good as usual but harbaughs style actually fits what these players do well. Its gonna be a fun year

• Jiks
This video just shows all the talent we have on this team. Gore is one of the top backs in the league. Vernon Davis one of the top T.E's in the league. Crabtree is more than capable of running routes and making spectacular catches. I may get beat to death with this but Alex shows he can be extremely accurate at times. I even seen Iupati holding his own and making solid blocks.

All we need is someone to put all this talent together and play to their strengths. Get Gore in the open field, have Crabtree running slant routes, give VD options, instead of running the same route regardless of the defense. All this will only benefit the QB and make his life that much easier.

In Harbaugh I trust.

I am excited to get this thing started...Great video
Man, I spam that s**t anywhere I can...FB, Google+, the corner store, my back alley...one of the first vids I posted out there. When it's good, you gotta share, right?

Always givin' props to the Marvin Man!

I love that vid!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone