LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

"The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins" Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
This is one of the responses on Youtube. I liked it so I'm posing it here...

"Minutes after Jim Harbaugh signed his contract as the new coach of the 49ers, an earthquake of 4.2 (magnitude) shook the entire Bay Area (Jan 7th, 2011)... The central axis of the tremors circulated from Santa Clara. -Bill Walsh was sending his blessings from heaven that day."

Nice.

It's true there was an Earthquake when Jim signed. I heard about that.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

"Minutes after Jim Harbaugh signed his contract as the new coach of the 49ers, an earthquake of 4.2 (magnitude) shook the entire Bay Area (Jan 7th, 2011)... The central axis of the tremors circulated from Santa Clara. -Bill Walsh was sending his blessings from heaven that day."

Nice.

It's true there was an Earthquake when Jim signed. I heard about that.

LOL!!

I know....I felt it. ;-)
  • obx49
  • Veteran
f**king awesome dude! Great job it got me all kinds of pumped up!
OK, I think this is my favorite of the vids I've done. It started out as a Troy Smith video right after the first Rams game. Then he sucked so it later became a possible Andrew Luck vid...but then he decided to stay in school. I think it turned out pretty good as a Harbaugh vid.

I've been wanting to do a vid to this song since the 90s when I heard FOX use it before a 49er game. The chorus is PERFECT. ;-)

The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins

It gets me pumped up for next season everytime I watch it.

As always, available in 1080p.

Enjoy.

Great song choice!

With good playcalling and a QB who can hit receivers in stride and we will have a monster offense.
great vid!

Make no mistake, there are weapons on this team. It's not like Harbaugh's walking into a bare toolshed or anything.
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
OK, I think this is my favorite of the vids I've done. It started out as a Troy Smith video right after the first Rams game. Then he sucked so it later became a possible Andrew Luck vid...but then he decided to stay in school. I think it turned out pretty good as a Harbaugh vid.

I've been wanting to do a vid to this song since the 90s when I heard FOX use it before a 49er game. The chorus is PERFECT. ;-)

The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins

It gets me pumped up for next season everytime I watch it.

As always, available in 1080p.

Enjoy.

Great song choice!

With good playcalling and a QB who can hit receivers in stride and we will have a monster offense.

Yeah.

I can really see all of these players fitting perfectly into a WCO. Other than Davis, none of them is a burner. They are big strong players who can make a move and break some tackles. Thats perfect for the WCO.
OK, Almost finished with Patrick Willis vid. I hope to finish it tomorrow and have it up by tomorrow afternoon.
OK, Almost finished with Patrick Willis vid. I hope to finish it tomorrow and have it up by tomorrow afternoon.

awesome!
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

awesome!

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
great vid!

Make no mistake, there are weapons on this team. It's not like Harbaugh's walking into a bare toolshed or anything.

I'm sure those weapons are part of the reason Harbaugh signed with us. Just need a QB, CB, OLB/Passrusher and we're good to go!

hardd!
that is a great song

Nice.

So, again, well aware that most may not care, but I just finished the sound editing on the Patrick Willis Vid (it was a bit tricky). It's publishing to my desktop now and then I'll post it to Youtube.

Posting it to Youtube usually take about 3-4 hours to get it up and all the resolutions available.

I'll start a new thread when its up.
Originally posted by Sims84:

Nice.

Or was it that dumb music they played during introductions.
So, again, well aware that most may not care, but I just finished the sound editing on the Patrick Willis Vid (it was a bit tricky). It's publishing to my desktop now and then I'll post it to Youtube.

Posting it to Youtube usually take about 3-4 hours to get it up and all the resolutions available.

I'll start a new thread when its up.

Oh, and if you don't recognize the music, you should be slapped. ;-) If you are over the age of 30 and don't recogize the music, you should be shot. ;-)

J/K
Share 49ersWebzone