There are 163 users in the forums

"The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins" Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Envy:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
OK, I think this is my favorite of the vids I've done. It started out as a Troy Smith video right after the first Rams game. Then he sucked so it later became a possible Andrew Luck vid...but then he decided to stay in school. I think it turned out pretty good as a Harbaugh vid.

I've been wanting to do a vid to this song since the 90s when I heard FOX use it before a 49er game. The chorus is PERFECT. ;-)

The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins

It gets me pumped up for next season everytime I watch it.

As always, available in 1080p.

Enjoy.

Yes!! I want more videos.

Its going to be a long offseason.

Loved the song too. Although after a the 4 time of watching it I cranked up something a little more extravagant .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmVaDxnSE3c

I actually like that, but even sitting in the theatre I thought it sounde ALOT like Hans Zimmer from Batman Begins. Zimmers is much more orchestral and less "digital" sounding, but VERY similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJM3ghz8Jis

ah another fan of the classical soundtracks. I agree it struck me as a play on Zimmer's Batman with a hint of his Inception too. It has the daft punk twist though which makes it suit the film.

Personally I really like that track and figure somewhere down the line a 49er vid with "the game has changed" soundtrack on it will mesh well.

That being said nothing should take away from your awesome vid. Excellent work sir.

Actually, If I ever get around to doing a Vernon Davis vid, I'll probably use the theme to Conan the Barbarian. ;-)

"These are the days of HIGH adventure!!!"

• Envy
  • Veteran
OK, I think this is my favorite of the vids I've done. It started out as a Troy Smith video right after the first Rams game. Then he sucked so it later became a possible Andrew Luck vid...but then he decided to stay in school. I think it turned out pretty good as a Harbaugh vid.

I've been wanting to do a vid to this song since the 90s when I heard FOX use it before a 49er game. The chorus is PERFECT. ;-)

Enjoy.

Loved the song too. Although after a the 4 time of watching it I cranked up something a little more extravagant .....

I actually like that, but even sitting in the theatre I thought it sounde ALOT like Hans Zimmer from Batman Begins. Zimmers is much more orchestral and less "digital" sounding, but VERY similar.

ah another fan of the classical soundtracks. I agree it struck me as a play on Zimmer's Batman with a hint of his Inception too. It has the daft punk twist though which makes it suit the film.

Personally I really like that track and figure somewhere down the line a 49er vid with "the game has changed" soundtrack on it will mesh well.

That being said nothing should take away from your awesome vid. Excellent work sir.

Actually, If I ever get around to doing a Vernon Davis vid, I'll probably use the theme to Conan the Barbarian. ;-)

That would seriously work.
awesome video man, I can't wait for next season! 49ERFAITHFUL FOREVER!!!
Incredible video. Absolutely loved it. Great song, however, this is the song Fox played in the intro to the divisional playoff game we lost at home to the Packers that ended our '95 season. I think of this loss every time I hear it.
goosebumps, dude. seriously. good job, man!

Enjoy.

Its a long way away, but I think I'm doing a Patrick Willis vid next. I've been ignoring the defense.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 20, 2011 at 4:18 PM ]
Originally posted by Need4Speed:
5:09 crabtree laid a chipblock on a guard that cracks me up. It wasn't to really help the play just to hit someone in the mouth when he wasn't looking.

That block was on the Rams best Lineback James Lauranitis and James turned right before Crabtree laid into him so he saw him, he just couldn't do anything about it
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by bors:
that was great brought moister to my eyes.you made any vids with defense highlights?

Patrick Willis vid in the works...

Enjoy.

Ichanged my mind. I'm gonna use the Conan theme for Patrick Willis.;-)

That was beautiful.
Originally posted by hklar17:
That was beautiful.

;-)
f**king tears in my eyes.
Very, very nice. It gave me chills. You're right, the chorus is perfect.
This is one of the responses on Youtube. I liked it so I'm posing it here...

"Minutes after Jim Harbaugh signed his contract as the new coach of the 49ers, an earthquake of 4.2 (magnitude) shook the entire Bay Area (Jan 7th, 2011)... The central axis of the tremors circulated from Santa Clara. -Bill Walsh was sending his blessings from heaven that day."

Nice.
Share 49ersWebzone