LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 320 users in the forums

"The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins" Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:
Man, I spam that s**t anywhere I can...FB, Google+, the corner store, my back alley...one of the first vids I posted out there. When it's good, you gotta share, right?

Always givin' props to the Marvin Man!

I love that vid!!!!!

+1
  • VDSF
  • Veteran

• VDSF
  • Veteran
After Aubrayo Franklin's departure, Jim Harbaugh denies staff is 'cleaning house'

Harbaugh took exception to a reporter's suggestion his staff wanted to "clean house" in their first season.

"No, heck no. I don't think that's even accurate or fair to say," Harbaugh replied. "We've said it right from the beginning, we've got experienced guys here, we've got good guys, we've got guys that have been there before.

"I came here excited to coach those guys. That's the way we're building the team is around those guys. I don't think that's a real accurate way you posed that question. Surely you can't say we've cleaned house in any way."

Other starters from the 2010 season to land elsewhere are cornerback Nate Clements (Cincinnati Bengals) and linebackers Manny Lawson (Bengals) and Takeo Spikes (San Diego Chargers). Safety Dashon Goldson remains unsigned. Offensive lineman David Baas, last year's starting center, has signed with the New York Giants.

Since arriving in 2007 as an unheralded free agent out of Baltimore, Franklin blossomed into a full-time starter and dominant nose tackle, nicely complementing middle linebacker Patrick Willis' emergence. Harbaugh said the 49ers' plan is to shift Isaac Sopoaga from defensive end to nose tackle and rotate him with Ricky Jean Francois.

Link

[ Edited by VDSF on Aug 3, 2011 at 10:23:25 ]
Time to bring back the greatness!!!!

"When we take the God Damn field, it's not our brotherhood that's going to do it for us. We're a machiine and we just knock the hell out of people", --The Late Great Bill Walsh, RIP.

I'm pumped!!!!
Originally posted by ninertico:
Time to bring back the greatness!!!!

"When we take the God Damn field, it's not our brotherhood that's going to do it for us. We're a machiine and we just knock the hell out of people", --The Late Great Bill Walsh, RIP.

I'm pumped!!!!

We used to have teams full of absolute monsters. Gosh I hope we can reclaim some of that "knock the snot" out of people reputation where teams are downright terrified to play against us.

Please, Jimmy H, bring back that glory!

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Aug 3, 2011 at 11:31:33 ]
I might have to do a sequel.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Are you Bonstonker? Your videos are sick. Please make another video, that would be dope!
Originally posted by gamechanger:

Are you Bonstonker? Your videos are sick. Please make another video, that would be dope!

LOL....no, I'm not Bonstonker. I'm Marvin49. I made the Harbaugh vid.

THIS!

Originally posted by Texas9erFan:

THIS!

Please do it. We need more Marvin49
I dunno if its gonna work, but I'm toying with just doing a first 6 weeks vid if we win in Detroit. It'll give me something to do during the bye.

I'm pondering using Dream On by Aerosmith.
I dunno if its gonna work, but I'm toying with just doing a first 6 weeks vid if we win in Detroit. It'll give me something to do during the bye.

Give the defense some love. Have to include some clips of INTs, Goldson hits, Justin Smith strip and sacks.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Give the defense some love. Have to include some clips of INTs, Goldson hits, Justin Smith strip and sacks.

Its contingent on winning in Detroit, but definitely. The only reason I didn't have any defensive highlights in the Harbaugh vid was the whole point was a return to the WCO. ;-)
Share 49ersWebzone