Pre-OrderYour 2018 Color Rush Throwback Jersey

There are 162 users in the forums

How much?????

More fun would this offseason be for us if we didn't have to worry about the lockout. I think it would have been one of the better ones, feeling that where getting a better coaching staff. Also knowing the FAs that we pick up would be coached better then they have been since Mooch was here.
[ Edited by Eastcoast49er on Jan 19, 2011 at 12:30 PM ]
This has been the year of drama
38% more fun.
Originally posted by susweel:
38% more fun.

LoL I was thinking about 41%
Originally posted by RekeHavoc:
Originally posted by susweel:
38% more fun.

LoL I was thinking about 41%

Not close guys. More like 17.8%
i wouldnt mind a delay in FA, a team like seattle is gonna be handcuffed cus they wanna sign a lot of players and wont be able to right away
I feel 61% better plus FA was always the event to get us by until the draft gets here.
Originally posted by susweel:
38% more fun.

lol, I think answers to questions that end with 5 question marks are required to end in 5 exclamation points. Such as:

38% more fun!!!!!

Now you know for the future.

Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by susweel:
38% more fun.

lol, I think answers to questions that end with 5 question marks are required to end in 5 exclamation points. Such as:

38% more fun!!!!!

Now you know for the future.


Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by susweel:
38% more fun.

lol, I think answers to questions that end with 5 question marks are required to end in 5 exclamation points. Such as:

38% more fun!!!!!

Now you know for the future.




In a way the offseason could be more funner with FA after the draft. The offseason always slows after the draft which is why I say that.
Originally posted by Hopper:
In a way the offseason could be more funner with FA after the draft. The offseason always slows after the draft which is why I say that.

lol...more funner...
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by susweel:
38% more fun.

lol, I think answers to questions that end with 5 question marks are required to end in 5 exclamation points. Such as:

38% more fun!!!!!

Now you know for the future.




fun like a happy meal.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by RekeHavoc:
Originally posted by susweel:
38% more fun.

LoL I was thinking about 41%

Not close guys. More like 17.8%



Rounded off to theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nearest decimal point............
Share 49erswebzone