There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How much?????

More fun would this offseason be for us if we didn't have to worry about the lockout. I think it would have been one of the better ones, feeling that where getting a better coaching staff. Also knowing the FAs that we pick up would be coached better then they have been since Mooch was here.
[ Edited by Eastcoast49er on Jan 19, 2011 at 12:30 PM ]
This has been the year of drama
38% more fun.
Originally posted by susweel:
38% more fun.

LoL I was thinking about 41%
Originally posted by RekeHavoc:
38% more fun.

Not close guys. More like 17.8%
i wouldnt mind a delay in FA, a team like seattle is gonna be handcuffed cus they wanna sign a lot of players and wont be able to right away
I feel 61% better plus FA was always the event to get us by until the draft gets here.
38% more fun.

lol, I think answers to questions that end with 5 question marks are required to end in 5 exclamation points. Such as:

38% more fun!!!!!

Now you know for the future.

Originally posted by ghostrider:
38% more fun.

lol, I think answers to questions that end with 5 question marks are required to end in 5 exclamation points. Such as:

38% more fun!!!!!

38% more fun.

38% more fun!!!!!

In a way the offseason could be more funner with FA after the draft. The offseason always slows after the draft which is why I say that.
Originally posted by Hopper:
In a way the offseason could be more funner with FA after the draft. The offseason always slows after the draft which is why I say that.

lol...more funner...
38% more fun.

38% more fun!!!!!

fun like a happy meal.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by RekeHavoc:
38% more fun.

Not close guys. More like 17.8%

Rounded off to theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nearest decimal point............