There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jim Leavitt hired as new Linebackers Coach

Matt Maiocco MaioccoCSN

Jim Leavitt is the latest coach to join Jim Harbaugh's 49ers coaching staff. He'll coach linebackers. http://bit.ly/dRfMAe


[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 19, 2011 at 7:30 AM ]
At least now we have a counter-measure in case Tom Cable gets out of hand when the Niners play the Seahawks.
Excellent hire.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
At least now we have a counter-measure in case Tom Cable gets out of hand when the Niners play the Seahawks.

hahaha
another solid hire by Harbaugh.

So what positions are left?

QB coach, TE coach, Passrushing coach,
terrific coach. great job JH!
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
At least now we have a counter-measure in case Tom Cable gets out of hand when the Niners play the Seahawks.

Vanz Singletary to Jim Leavitt! Upgrade!
i would like to see him tyr to choke TKO
Originally posted by valrod33:
Matt Maiocco MaioccoCSN

Jim Leavitt is the latest coach to join Jim Harbaugh's 49ers coaching staff. He'll coach linebackers. http://bit.ly/dRfMAe



Okay, somebody has to photoshop a player getting choked in that pic^. It's too good an opportunity to pass up...
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
another solid hire by Harbaugh.

So what positions are left?

QB coach, TE coach, Pass rushing coach,

In this corner, we have Mad Man Leaviit , the CZW Ultra Violent Underground Champion going up against the number one contender, Tom "the Whale" Cabel in a knock your opponent senseless with a torn down goal post and drag him 100 yards through the football field, strewn with broken glass death match. My money is on Leavitt.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 19, 2011 at 11:09 AM ]
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 24,329
My Alma mater
dope
  • Hctr
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 523
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
another solid hire by Harbaugh.

So what positions are left?

QB coach, TE coach, Pass rushing coach,

In this corner, we have Mad Man Leaviit , the CZW Ultra Violet Underground Champion going up against the number one contender, Tom "the Whale" Cabel in a knock your opponent senseless with a torn down goal post and drag him 100 yards through the football field, strewn with broken glass death match. My money is on Leavitt.

I would say the man that got paid 2.75 million already won !!!!