LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree 2010 Season Video...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You guys may remember I did one of these last year for his rookie season. Well, this is the sequel. ;-) Its available in full 1080p.

Please, no comments on the music. 50% will hate it. 50% will love it. 100% will have to deal with it. Nobody will ever agree, so I put the music that I like.

Michael Crabtree 2010 Season

These are a few of my previous vids...

Michael Crabtree 2009 Rookie Season

2010 49ers Draft Class (First 5 Picks)

Enjoy. ;-)
Originally posted by Marvin49:
You guys may remember I did one of these last year for his rookie season. Well, this is the sequel. ;-) Its available in full 1080p.

Please, no comments on the music. 50% will hate it. 50% will love it. 100% will have to deal with it. Nobody will ever agree, so I put the music that I like.

Enjoy. ;-)

Bold part is not true. If I don't like it I just put it on mute and then I don't deal with it!
very nice
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

Enjoy. ;-)

Bold part is not true. If I don't like it I just put it on mute and then I don't deal with it!

Incorrect. Muting it a a way to "deal with it". ;-)
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

Enjoy. ;-)

Incorrect. Muting it a a way to "deal with it". ;-)

Ah, I guess if you put it that way!

Good music though. Wasn't any of that rap crap. Rob Zombie ftw!
Not bad at all... And the music was fine
good suff mate!

like the music btw
good job
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Are all of his dropped passes in there ???
Originally posted by susweel:

LOL....it would have been too long. ;-)

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

LOL....it would have been too long. ;-)

Lol
I know he had a lot of drops, but I'm really excited about Crabtree breaking out in his 3rd season next year. He looks pretty damn good after the catch and he seems to have made a lot of tough catches.

If he can shore up his hands, he can really turn out to be a good QB.

BTW, we should be using him the way we did in the Philly and Rams games ALL THE TIME. Thats the type of receiver he is. I know harbaugh will see the talent that Tree is and use him as the dangerous weapon that he is.
Thanks Marvin. Much appreciated.

Who is that # 11 - he's got pocket presence and accuracy. If that guy is a FA, I think we should try to sign him.
Good stuff, that highlight reel actually made us look like a legit team for a few minutes

-9fA
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Jan 17, 2011 at 4:30 PM ]
NICE!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone