Sources: Clements won't return under current deal

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by txniner2:
Hopefully he's gonna take a pay cut if not,nextttt

He already said no to the pay cut.

Link?
Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:
everyone mentions a paycut or even a huge paycut.....per report he would be poss earning up to 15 mill....what do you think would be an acceptable 2011 salary to bring him back

5 bucks?
Aw, shucks. He was really good at reading the last names of receivers burning him for TDs.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
good
Nmandi at 10

Or Letdown at 15

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

Link?

Knbr
This news is equivalent to Clay Aiken coming out of the closet.

On a side note, we can probably get both Champ and Nnamdi at 15 a year
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:

Link?

Knbr

No KNBR blew up what nate said.

Nate said in an interview after the last game that he was under contract and expects to be here next year to fullfill expectations that he has not lived up to!!! Tom blew that way out last night
with so many FA CB's this yr, perfect timing. Clements is to stuborn to know that he's lost a step and is better served moving to free safety. Where he could play to probowl level. He's stuck that He's a CB. So CUT his ass!!!!!! ASAP and sign one or two of these guys.

Look at this years FA's He ranks #10 in my book

1) Nnamdi
2) Bailey
3) Joseph
4) Cromartie
6) Ike Taylor
7) Carlos Rodgers
8) Richard Marshall
9) Barber
10) Clements He's out of luck this year, be wise for him to move to FS

This is a really good year for the Niners to get a Real Lock down Corner top 4 on my list
I hope he takes the cut but it has to be done

clements is a big dumb ass if he thinks he deserves the money hes due next yr, after the many times hes been burned or did something stupid (ATLANTA)
I don't like the idea of cutting Clements without a replacement in mind. That said, $15M is enough to constitute a whole lot of a rookie's contract.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
move him to safety...if hes not down with that....bye bye
[ Edited by dmax on Jan 14, 2011 at 10:18 AM ]
f*** nate clements he is the laziest piece of trash in the whole nfl. i dont know its a surprise when he gets burn for touchdowns. even when he interviews its like he had no sleep what so ever. is that just me or does my 49er faithful thinks that too. let me know
I really used to like to watch NC in his first few years with us... I remember one game when he totally got into Randy Moss's kitchen and completely shut him down.

I would like to see him stay with us, but not for $15MM. Not sure about his current market value but IMO a fair market price for him now might be $2MM-$3MM range.
Share 49ersWebzone