There are 216 users in the forums

Who currently is our best RG?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who currently is our best RG?

My vote goes to Wragge, the guy is solid and should be given a chance to start over panccake loafer Rachel
Heittman.
You should have

d) Anyone BUT Chilo
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
You should have

d) Anyone BUT Chilo
Originally posted by Joecool:
Heittman.

This
Hopefully this time next year we are saying Logan Mankins!
Originally posted by Jack9er:
Heittman.

This
Originally posted by genz22:

ya i hope so too, apparently nolan wanted him with pick 33 of the 05 draft but the pats took him at 32 and we took baas instead
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jan 12, 2011 at 12:57 PM ]
Heittman.
Originally posted by genz22:

That would be a dream come true, but Mankins is a natural LG and paying a RG the kind of money he'll be looking for could be hard to justify. But having Mankins play next to Davis would do nothing but help Davis' game.

Wragge
Snyder. He's the better pass blocker by far. Dingleberry was too caught up in run blocking.
I hate to say it, but it's Rachal.. I AM NO FAN OF HIS AT ALL, I HOPE HE'S GONE ASAP. But Wragge and Snyder are backups at best, and both get out-muscled often. Rachal is a puss too, but right now he's both the best we got-AND THE WEAKEST LINK
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
I hate to say it, but it's Rachal.. I AM NO FAN OF HIS AT ALL, I HOPE HE'S GONE ASAP. But Wragge and Snyder are backups at best, and both get out-muscled often. Rachal is a puss too, but right now he's both the best we got-AND THE WEAKEST LINK

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Snyder. He's the better pass blocker by far. Dingleberry was too caught up in run blocking.

and that shows how badly we need to fix this s**t ASAP
Share 49ersWebzone