LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 430 users in the forums

VD recruiting QBs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by MILFS:
I don't understand the hate for Mcnabb on this website.
I wouldn't mind Mcnabb in a Niner's uniform for a couple of years until the rookie we draft this year is ready to start.

They just hating on a brotha.

it's got nothing to do with race.

Really ?

You also hated on Troy smith, Nate Davis. I see a pattern with you.

They both suck too! And is Nate Davis a brotha anyways? He doesn't look like it.
Originally posted by brucesf49:
I just think the Philly hatred has spilled over.

Give us McNabb!

i bet Harbaugh does NOT look to pick up McChoke. he is not an accurate passer any more.

Never was accurate in the first place.
Mcnabb is washed up! I like the hiring of Harbaugh but you guys are over ex. You guys think he can turn any QB in the league into a pro bowler
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You guys do know Alex outplayed McNabb this past season don't you?

Then again, have you seen the schedule he had vs. Alex? Not saying McNabb was good but you should take that into account.

Ya, Alex played the harder part of the 49er's schedule. You have a great point!
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
I don't want McNabb.

But I'll trust Harbaugh to make that decision... I'm just glad we have someone competent enough to finally make a good decision!

how do you know?
Point is! Alex Smith is the best free agent QB in the league and he's our best option but were not getting him back! Move on... The 49ers and Alex Smith are kinda like me and my ex girlfriend..its not going to work
Originally posted by ace130:
Point is! Alex Smith is the best free agent QB in the league and he's our best option but were not getting him back! Move on... The 49ers and Alex Smith are kinda like me and my ex girlfriend..its not going to work

Get over Alexis already...
Originally posted by NinerGM:

Minimally with much better talent surrounding him and a second season with the same offense - you do realize this don't you?

People need to stop with this "much better talent" thing.

The Redskins O-line may not be great but it wasn't nearly as piss-poor as the 9ers was. And Cooley (3x Pro Bowl selection) + Moss (also a Probowler and 2x All-Pro) is no horrible combination.

It can be argued that the Cooley/Moss combination is better than the Davis/Crabtree combination at this point in their careers.

At worst McNabb was only in a slightly better situation than Alex was. A better O-line, comparable talent to throw to, and Mike Shanahan (compared to Singletary/Raye) running the show. McNabb should have outplayed Smith by a large margin given the circumstances.
well i'm glad VD is not in charge of player personnel

I think, VD is kinda in charge of player personnel and other 49ers fans in charge of player personnel for Draft War too? .... You Need Let G.M. Trent Baalke allow to Draft War pls.... I have already view of them as 49ers Fans alway draft but they are fail and fail for us because we don't make a playoff for since 5 or 6 years..

Thing is this...
In Washington McNabb had to face the Giants and Eagles twice each and the Cowpukes as well...In the West He'd have to face The Seagulls and Lambs twice a year they're NOT the Eagles or Giants...well ok maybe Seattle can be like the Giants But then you toss in the Cards they're no Cowpukes...They are just shameful! So that could be a big edge as well...But it doesnt look like people here have thought all the dif scenarios...
For those of you that are strung up on the Dmac, Smith debate

In 6 years Smith has outplayed DMac ONCE and it wasnt by much, every player at one point in time has an off year, and who would be good in Washington anyways
[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Jan 11, 2011 at 7:52 PM ]
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by MILFS:
I don't understand the hate for Mcnabb on this website.
I wouldn't mind Mcnabb in a Niner's uniform for a couple of years until the rookie we draft this year is ready to start.

They just hating on a brotha.

it's got nothing to do with race.

Really ?

You also hated on Troy smith, Nate Davis. I see a pattern with you.

They both suck too! And is Nate Davis a brotha anyways? He doesn't look like it.

Minimally with much better talent surrounding him and a second season with the same offense - you do realize this don't you?

McNabbEXCUSE #541.

McNabbEXCUSE #541.

lol seriously. Alex had Jimmy Raye and Mike Johnson, Donovan had freaking Mike Shanahan. Not only that, but after Raye left Alex had a QB rating that dwarfed Donovans, something around 90.
Share 49ersWebzone