Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rizo:
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Jed York is only 29???? LUCKY MOTHERf**kER!

Nnamdi Asomugha is also 29. I wish we could swap 29 year olds with the Raiders

You want to swap Jed York for Nnamdi Asomugha? REALLY?

Hmm, let me see. All personnel decisions will be made by Baalke w/ input from Harbaugh. Jed will just sit back and watch now, hopefully.

On the other hand, CB is one of our three biggest needs this offseason and Nnamdi is widely regarded as second best behind Revis. So yeah, at this point, I would.

Did you see Harbaughs interviews? He is here cause he wants to work with Jed and Baalke. So giving up Jed would be retarded. YOUR GROUNDED! go to your ROOM!

Sorry mom. I was just trying to be sarcastic. I'm with you on the Jed wagon. I promise.

Hahahaha! Jed Wagon sounds like a new brand of Chips.

LOL. It also sounds like a Texas steakhouse. Damn you Rizo, now I'm getting hungry!!! Thank goodness it's almost lunchtime.
  • Rizo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Jed York is only 29???? LUCKY MOTHERf**kER!

Nnamdi Asomugha is also 29. I wish we could swap 29 year olds with the Raiders

You want to swap Jed York for Nnamdi Asomugha? REALLY?

Hmm, let me see. All personnel decisions will be made by Baalke w/ input from Harbaugh. Jed will just sit back and watch now, hopefully.

On the other hand, CB is one of our three biggest needs this offseason and Nnamdi is widely regarded as second best behind Revis. So yeah, at this point, I would.

Did you see Harbaughs interviews? He is here cause he wants to work with Jed and Baalke. So giving up Jed would be retarded. YOUR GROUNDED! go to your ROOM!

Sorry mom. I was just trying to be sarcastic. I'm with you on the Jed wagon. I promise.

Hahahaha! Jed Wagon sounds like a new brand of Chips.

LOL. It also sounds like a Texas steakhouse. Damn you Rizo, now I'm getting hungry!!! Thank goodness it's almost lunchtime.

Hahaha Texas Steakhouse! it does! hahaha Sorry Brotha" I will eat something for you.
we won't have coaches for a few weeks now---Harbaugh is going through Walsh's videos he left of the WCO. Harbaugh is in heaven!!!

just kiddin
Hopefully Singletary didn't burn the old tapes because he thought they weren't "Fysical" enough.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by NorthNiner:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Walsh made a QB training video with Montana towards the end of his time in SF. I remember Bill talking about Montana's perfect mechanics at dropping back, motions etc. I'll bet there's a copy of it in Santa Clara.

Look no further:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-MfNd-SjZo

Thanks. Who needs Santa Clara when you've got youtube?

I'm going to assume this is the cliff notes version and Harbaugh as access to the unabridged stuff.

I've seen pieces of that before, and it always reminds me of Steve Young talking about the Walsh offense, that it is all in the feet. 3-step drop, hitch look left, hitch look right, throw.
This is what I've been talking about for a long time, the 49ers have the most infinite WCO data vault/intellectual property than that of any other NFL/NCAA team.

Since Holmgren created the offensive quality control position (with Gruden) back in the early 90s; there's now up to 200+ hours of audio/video/digital/paper data stored/filed by Walsh, Gruden, Holmgren, Shanahan, Marty Morneweg, and Mooch; sitting behind a locked gate in a storage room somewhere at the training facility.

It's no joke, this is why I've been stoked about Harbaugh.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Jan 10, 2011 at 12:58 PM ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This is what I've been talking about for a long time, the 49ers have the most infinite WCO data vault/intellectual property than that of any other NFL/NCAA team.

Since Holmgren created the offensive quality control position (with Gruden) back in the early 90s; there's now up to 200+ hours of audio/video/digital/paper data stored/filed by Walsh, Gruden, Holmgren, Shanahan, Marty Morneweg, and Mooch; sitting behind a locked gate in a storage room somewhere at the training facility.

Well, I guess he Harbaugh learned something from Singletary: He WILL watch films this offseason.

Originally posted by kidash:

Well, I guess he Harbaugh learned something from Singletary: He WILL watch films this offseason.

I have always wondered whether Singletary had ever watched film of himself watching film of himself watching film of himself watching film, etc. etc. ad infinitum.
Originally posted by kidash:

anyone know were I can download that BW video... I am downloading all the harbaugh Stanford games from TYT but couldnt find that master piece from Bill and would love to gave it in my collection and share it in the TYT forums since there is a lot of niners fans from all over the world in there....

Walsh made a QB training video with Montana towards the end of his time in SF. I remember Bill talking about Montana's perfect mechanics at dropping back, motions etc. I'll bet there's a copy of it in Santa Clara.

I have that Video on VHS! hahah It's awesome!

Unless you keep the tape in a controled enviroment like they do wine, you should make a copy to DVD, less it losses its magnetic properties.
Stop calling it WCO, you guys do know that Bill HATED that name when I believe Peter King coined that term after an interview?
Who cares what Peter King thinks........He had Carolina in the playoffs before the year started
Originally posted by YorkHater:
Who cares what Peter King thinks........He had Carolina in the playoffs before the year started

Yeah well a lot of people had Dallas as favorite to get in the SB also and for us to make the playoffs and win the division.
Originally posted by WildBill:
Stop calling it WCO, you guys do know that Bill HATED that name when I believe Peter King coined that term after an interview?

The owner or something rarely creates his own nickname. Walsh is over ruled on this one.
Share 49ersWebzone