LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Listen to this guy's rant on the 49ers hiring Jim Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Damn, I was a little ticked off by the guy's rant but some of you are getting really personal. I can understand knocking the guy for his opinion but what does the fact that you think he is unattractive or Canadian have to do with what he said? Thought I was a fan of the San Francisco 49ers, not some classless organization like the Raiders. Sigh.
  • Jiks
He's getting the publicity so not a shabby idea...
what a dips**t.
Originally posted by PTulini:

ITS NOT YOUR MONEY.

STFU.

Most Canadians are like this, especially in Quebec.
yea cause im gonna believe what a guy in a canucks shirt says about football
Originally posted by CdnNinerfan:
I am from Vancouver and if I see this retard I will crack him up side the head

Jarvie

from vancouver too, i actually met this guy once at a road rage for morencysports.com, hes a viking fan and clearly doesnt know what hes talking about on this subject
He's fat. Fat people were the first to go in zombieland.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by brucesf49:
great...what a waste of 3 minutes of my life.

Wow, you made it to three minutes? I am impressed bud. I only made it to about 1:30 before I figured out that someone wasn't going to come from stage right and slap him out of that chair.

lol. yeah I did. don't know what took me so long to stop it. was just amazed at how long that dude can go without breathing.
He also fails at spelling:

"49ers sing Harbaugh"

Originally posted by ninerfan21:
Originally posted by rawdel:
The only two things out of canada that I pay attention to is Celine Dion and Rachel McAdams...

Rush?!
Originally posted by GoalLineStand:
Wannabe ESPN analyst. Guy really needs to get laid. Or at least find a hobby. Kinda pathetic.

I suggest exercise And shaving for his hobbies.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
he's auditioning to be a Jim Rome wanabe. Too bad he's mentally retarded.

This...he is hoping someone will notice him, hire him like how Mel Kiper has gotten lucky. If you post and find a shtick and get enough hits on youtube that can sometimes lead to something.

Hope Harbaugh succeeds and we remember this tool so we can all go to his youtube account and flood it with comments...haha wouldn't that be funny.
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
Damn, I was a little ticked off by the guy's rant but some of you are getting really personal. I can understand knocking the guy for his opinion but what does the fact that you think he is unattractive or Canadian have to do with what he said? Thought I was a fan of the San Francisco 49ers, not some classless organization like the Raiders. Sigh.

I don't mind contrary sports opinions, but I really hate Canadians & ugly people. And since I am not associated with the 49ers, my lack of class should be no reflection on them.
man this guy is a chump. he is complaining we got a head coach that is a winner?

Share 49ersWebzone