LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

VD on Harbaugh!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That thread title just sounds dirty . I think we should just say Vernon from now on.
recap anyone
wtf Harbaugh is married. What is he doing going around contracting VD.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
recap anyone

Said he literally jumped in the hot tub, due to excitement, after he heard JH got the job. Expects to touch the ball 10-15 times a game. That's pretty much it. Vontae Davis was also there lookin lost lol...
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
recap anyone

Said he literally jumped in the hot tub, due to excitement, after he heard JH got the job. Expects to touch the ball 10-15 times a game. That's pretty much it. Vontae Davis was also there lookin lost lol...

hey vonte
huh?
ya know what?
what?
ross is a dumb azz
ya...i know but, plugs is signing the checks it izz wud it izz
uhhh ya know we got a new coach
ya heard boutit, im happy for ya
word....thanks but you know ross is garbage
yo isnt espn bout to holla at ya
ya, forgot bout that.......thanks.....Ross is still garbage compared to what we have and are bout to have.
F**k Off ya know im just waiting for my contract to end
actually I think Vonte has improved being in front of the camera, since his rookie year.

he is a young 22 years old....but seems to have a good head on his shoulders, thankx to Vernon watching out for him. Raj tried to bait Vonte a couple of times, but Vonte handled himself well with out accidentally throwing his owner or head coach under the bus.
My first though was both Vernon and Delanie had to be pumped as soon as they heard Harbaugh had been hired. They should see a lot more passes come their way next season.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
They make pills for that.

Vernon says he expects Harbaugh to get him the ball 15 times a game
I wanna see Crabs on Harbaugh

I could care less what he has to say on Harbaugh. He dissapointed me alot this year with so many dropped passes. I know Alex and Troy didnt provide alot of accurate balls his way but alot were catchable. I thought when he and Vernon got into it at the beggining of the season calling him out would be an awakening for him. I still have faith in him and remain a fan but he better show me alot more with a better QB next season. I think he will and can have alot better year next year.

Originally posted by global_nomad:
Vernon says he expects Harbaugh to get him the ball 15 times a game

Harbaugh has crabs?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by fan49:
well i guess just vernon on harbaugh heard wrong... but vernon said the second he heard he took his shoes off and left his clothes on and jumped in the hot tub. he expects huge things from offense with jim coming in and the talent already there. he said he expects to touch the ball 10-15 times a game, cause harbaugh likes to use tight ends.

Tells you what Vernon thought of Sing and Jimmy Raye. I know Taylor Mays sounded depressed that Sing got fired in the interview he had with the San Diego radio station but Vern seems to realize its necessary to have a HC that is competent when it comes to offense. Harbaugh uses lots of 2-3 TE sets though so we could use an upgrade from Delanie Walker opposite Vernon. Also need a QB to get him the ball.

Delanie and Byham are good enough to fill those positions. we may need another TE if Byham plays FB, though.

I worry Crabtree will have a hard time playing for Harbaugh. He needs to step it up and pay more attention to detail because he won't get away with running bad routes on a Harbaugh coached team.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by fan49:
well i guess just vernon on harbaugh heard wrong... but vernon said the second he heard he took his shoes off and left his clothes on and jumped in the hot tub. he expects huge things from offense with jim coming in and the talent already there. he said he expects to touch the ball 10-15 times a game, cause harbaugh likes to use tight ends.

Tells you what Vernon thought of Sing and Jimmy Raye. I know Taylor Mays sounded depressed that Sing got fired in the interview he had with the San Diego radio station but Vern seems to realize its necessary to have a HC that is competent when it comes to offense. Harbaugh uses lots of 2-3 TE sets though so we could use an upgrade from Delanie Walker opposite Vernon. Also need a QB to get him the ball.

Walker is a wonderful reciever but a bit prone to getting nicked up. He and VD, along with Bynum give the 9ers a very strong TE group. I could see bringing in another big TE so that Walker and VD could move around, play in the backfield, split wide, etc. Both VD and Walker could play WR if they went to a big lineup. So many choices, Harbaugh must feel like he is in a candy store.
Share 49ersWebzone