There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Game do you anticipate most in '11?

What Game do you anticipate most in '11?

gears of war 3
this
If you didn't vote the Dallas game, you ain't a true Niner fan.
Dallas and both seattle games
  • B650
  • Veteran
The Dallas home game and the Pittsburgh Monday night game.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by Shaj:
I think you are using the word 'anticipate' incorrectly. Anticipate what? a blowout? a win?

an-tic-i-pate
verb
1) regard as probable; expect or predict : she anticipated scorn on her return to the theater | [with clause ] it was anticipated that the rains would slow the military campaign.

• guess or be aware of (what will happen) and take action in order to be prepared : they failed to anticipate a full scale invasion.

look forward to : Stephen was eagerly anticipating the break from the routine of business.

• use or spend in advance.

***Dear Professor SHAJ,

In my post, I was aiming for "looking forward to".

Is this a fan forum or an English course??

You used it correctly. I have no idea what Shaj is talking about. I'm still trying to figure that out.

But I want to see the Harbrawl 49ers vs Ravens on primetime. It will also showcase how P.Willlli is the nextt R.Lewy
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by Shaj:
I think you are using the word 'anticipate' incorrectly. Anticipate what? a blowout? a win?

an-tic-i-pate
verb
1) regard as probable; expect or predict : she anticipated scorn on her return to the theater | [with clause ] it was anticipated that the rains would slow the military campaign.

• guess or be aware of (what will happen) and take action in order to be prepared : they failed to anticipate a full scale invasion.

look forward to : Stephen was eagerly anticipating the break from the routine of business.

• use or spend in advance.

***Dear Professor SHAJ,

In my post, I was aiming for "looking forward to".

Is this a fan forum or an English course??

You used it correctly. I have no idea what Shaj is talking about. I'm still trying to figure that out.

But I want to see the Harbrawl 49ers vs Ravens on primetime. It will also showcase how P.Willlli is the nextt R.Lewy

He stands on swivel chairs and is afraid of urinals.