There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What Game do you anticipate most in '11?

What Game do you anticipate most in '11?

Originally posted by lamontb:
Redskins and Bmore games b/c i'm going to both.

this
Originally posted by okdkid:
Anticipation?

Opening day. Always.

Yah first game of the year is always special.
Madden 12
Harbaugh Bowl! Can't remember ever getting to enjoy my niners on Thanksgiving day.
Originally posted by ac408:
Harbaugh Bowl! Can't remember ever getting to enjoy my niners on Thanksgiving day.


I think the last time was in the early 70s, so its a first in my lifetime.
I'd say... #1 Ravens game, cuz it's on Thanksgiving and that is my favorite holiday... so to watch the Niners with my fam would be awesome, PLUS Bro vs Bro is cool!

#2 Cowboys Game, only cuz I grew up watching that rivalry in the 90's!

#3 Seahawks, I think Carroll vs Harbaugh will be great for years to come, plus It's a divisional game.

#4 Steelers on Monday Night Football is pretty cool.
Originally posted by Shaj:
I think you are using the word 'anticipate' incorrectly. Anticipate what? a blowout? a win?

an-tic-i-pate
verb
1) regard as probable; expect or predict : she anticipated scorn on her return to the theater | [with clause ] it was anticipated that the rains would slow the military campaign.

• guess or be aware of (what will happen) and take action in order to be prepared : they failed to anticipate a full scale invasion.

look forward to : Stephen was eagerly anticipating the break from the routine of business.

• use or spend in advance.

***Dear Professor SHAJ,

In my post, I was aiming for "looking forward to".

Is this a fan forum or an English course??
[ Edited by 49ERFANb4Uwas on Apr 25, 2011 at 5:16 PM ]
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Free Agency. Means we have a CBA in place and thus, a season.

i want some dagnab FA already!!!
what the SH*T is the draft going to be like without the ability to trade, lets say, Shaun Hill for a future 7th rounder? grrr
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
Originally posted by Shaj:
I think you are using the word 'anticipate' incorrectly. Anticipate what? a blowout? a win?

an-tic-i-pate
verb
1) regard as probable; expect or predict : she anticipated scorn on her return to the theater | [with clause ] it was anticipated that the rains would slow the military campaign.

• guess or be aware of (what will happen) and take action in order to be prepared : they failed to anticipate a full scale invasion.

look forward to : Stephen was eagerly anticipating the break from the routine of business.

• use or spend in advance.

***Dear Professor SHAJ,

In my post, I was aiming for "looking forward to".

Is this a fan forum or a English course??

I think it has been turned into an English course.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 13,356
@ Detroit. Because I'll be there!
Originally posted by lamontb:
Redskins and Bmore games b/c i'm going to both.

Maybe you'll get some TV time if you wear a niners jersey.
Game vs Dallas.
Originally posted by 49ERFANb4Uwas:
What game do you anticipate the MOST for next season?


The first game of course!
What's your deal
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,917
well, was going to be the steelers-9ers (old lady steelers fan) cause i was going to go to that game. Now looks like the Cincy/9er game. 1st ever 9er game. If i go.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home