LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Baalke actually has a pair?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I really wasn't sure about Jeds hiring of baalke but after watching the press conference that guy is pretty ballsy. I loved that part when someone asked him did he ever at any time think the deal wouldn't get done and he never hesitated just grinned and said "NEVER!". I was impressed. [/u]
What do you expect him to say? I wasn't impressed at all. Harbaugh fell into their laps because he doesn't want to leave the Bay.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What do you expect him to say? I wasn't impressed at all. Harbaugh fell into their laps because he doesn't want to leave the Bay.

Hater

Another fins fan on the zone perhaps? If you are time to leave and let us enjoy our moment!

go away.

there needs to be an ignore feature.

your are never impressed. you didn't believe baalke could get the job done and now that he did you still find excuses to hate.

Since Baalke has been given power he has:

A) Seems to put together a decent draft. I believe all players he drafted are still on the team.

B) Got the GM job over Lombardi

C) Got Harbaugh at a good price

Unless he stops by your house tonight on the way home to suck your cock I don't know what else the man can do.
He sounded very confident and sure of himself unlike McCloughan. Now let's see if he can draft and bring in some good players.
Originally posted by miked1978:

your are never impressed. you didn't believe baalke could get the job done and now that he did you still find excuses to hate.

A) Seems to put together a decent draft. I believe all players he drafted are still on the team.

Unless he stops by your house tonight on the way home to suck your cock I don't know what else the man can do.

A) Draft was bad.
B) Lombardi had more experience. Jed chose familiarity.
C) They lucked out on price because Harbaugh doesn't want to leave the Bay.

Diego just does all this to get a rise out of you all. You have to ask yourself, what do you get out of feeding Diego's ego?
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Diego just does all this to get a rise out of you all. You have to ask yourself, what do you get out of feeding Diego's ego?

No I just disagree on those points.

Harbaugh...

Baalke...

A) Draft was bad.

You just said in another thread that other than moving up for Davis the draft was good. You are a liar and have lost all credibility.

What kind of experience does Lombardi have? I don't think he was ever a GM. He was employed by Al Davis and now ESPN or whatever. If Lombardi was hired you would be b***hing about that.

[ Edited by miked1978 on Jan 7, 2011 at 21:04:31 ]
Originally posted by D_Niner:

No I just disagree on those points.

Harbaugh...

Baalke...

Sure you do... Sure you do...

A) Draft was bad.

You just said in another thread that other than moving up for Davis the draft was good. You are a liar and have lost all credibility.

What kind of experience does Lombardi have? I don't think he was ever a GM. He was employed by Al Davis and now ESPN or whatever. If Lombardi was hired you would be b***hing about that.

I second this response.

A) Draft was bad.

Anthony Davis - F
Iupati - A
Mays - D - (can't cover)
Bowman - C (may have future)

Lombardi had good player personnel experience. Baalke was a area scout not long ago. He was promoted up because there is a comfort zone there with Jed.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Jan 7, 2011 at 21:07:43 ]
Share 49ersWebzone