LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

"The competitive oppertunity"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
who else thought it was funny how much Coach Harbaugh said this?

Mainly it just sounds 100000 times better than hearing "I need to watch the film" from the joke who just left.

thank allah
Originally posted by fudgepacker:
who else thought it was funny how much Coach Harbaugh said this?

Mainly it just sounds 100000 times better than hearing "I need to watch the film" from the joke who just left.

thank allah

this whole thread is a major fail

1st you misspelled a word in the subject of your thread OPPORTUNITY
2nd there must be 10 Harbaugh threads right now

oh and IBTL!
idk, i don't think this one should be locked.

i thought that statement was interesting too. 1st look at the divisions of the teams that where competing for the hire. AFC west, NFC west, and AFC east.

no matter which way you look at it odds are bad in the AFC east pats, jets and we're not even talking about pitt, balt and ind that are all contenders for at least three years.

in the AFC west we have the broncos and tim tebow enough said...think athletic instincts

now with the niners a talented group with no direction and no qb. he built 2 qbs, WC
oriented O, etc etc. not to mention the division is weak....(wink wink) "the competitive
opportunity." not to mention he'll have the chance to whoop carrolls arse twice a year.

[ Edited by Allx9er on Jan 7, 2011 at 19:27:31 ]
I also liked the line "coach em up". Seems to me the only one dingletary got more out of was vd. I think that had more to do with vernon figuring out what was important. I'm really anxious to see what this team can do with a real coach!
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
I also liked the line "coach em up". Seems to me the only one dingletary got more out of was vd. I think that had more to do with vernon figuring out what was important. I'm really anxious to see what this team can do with a real coach!

yea i thought it was really good too that hes already talking about building the players up and making them confident and him saying he wants the players to work hard and convince him they cannot be replaced.
Share 49ersWebzone