There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Did Patrick Willis lie to us?

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,863
yep...now we should cut him..

is wrong w/ people?!

who gives a s**t if he cut his hair?!
Playoffs or until the season ends.
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THREAD I HAVE EVER SEEN. THANK YOU FOR MY FREE POSTS!

Originally posted by Grigga2021:
WHO GIVES A f**k

Chill out it just a topic thats not about us hiring a HC, the yorks or alex smith for once!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
i half hoped we did get McDaniels as our HC so he could trade that lying sack of crap #52. He was our WORST DEFENDER this year!!!!!!!!!!!! Denver wants to trade DJ Williams lets do it straight up!!!!!!!!

1.....2.... Patrick is coming for you 3.....4.....better lock your back door.......5....6....better not bend over to pick up sticks!
Originally posted by iamtheman698:
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
WHO GIVES A f**k

Chill out it just a topic thats not about us hiring a HC, the yorks or alex smith for once!

Alex Smith Sux! You're an ALexsexual...
Originally posted by rigs49:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
i half hoped we did get McDaniels as our HC so he could trade that lying sack of crap #52. He was our WORST DEFENDER this year!!!!!!!!!!!! Denver wants to trade DJ Williams lets do it straight up!!!!!!!!

1.....2.... Patrick is coming for you 3.....4.....better lock your back door.......5....6....better not bend over to pick up sticks!

lol funny
Originally posted by iamtheman698:
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
WHO GIVES A f**k

Chill out it just a topic thats not about us hiring a HC, the yorks or alex smith for once!

I would rather see one of those retreads than this horrid excuse for a thread.


I'm serious.
it was made close to about 3/4 through the season and he shaved his head bald if I'm not mistaken. Basically shaved his head and then said he wasn't going to cut it AGAIN until they make the playoffs so the majority of the videos you see, he has no hair or short hair because he shaved it right before that statement.

You'll be able to tell the difference when training camp kicks off
Originally posted by Sims84:
it was made close to about 3/4 through the season and he shaved his head bald if I'm not mistaken. Basically shaved his head and then said he wasn't going to cut it AGAIN until they make the playoffs so the majority of the videos you see, he has no hair or short hair because he shaved it right before that statement.

You'll be able to tell the difference when training camp kicks off

Thanks didn't know that.
Originally posted by 49erWill:

That's the boogeyman that most offensive players see right before they get ktfo. lol
Ok, go ahead tell PWilly that he lied......................to his face! I dare ya!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Ok, go ahead tell PWilly that he lied......................to his face! I dare ya!

No way jose.... I do it on the computer!!!!! Lol
OP is the grand Marshall to the 2010 offseason parade/circus.

fack. for real?