LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 204 users in the forums

Do you want Harbaugh?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want Harbaugh?

Originally posted by Maui9er:
Sure I want Harbaugh. He's already schooling the Yorks in "How to win 101"....

He's a lot smarter than them. So it's no surprise.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
At this point I don't even care. I just want this franchise to stop looking so damn foolish.

Atleast we look less dumb than the Dolphins.

For once this week we're not the laughing stock of the league!
I'm not sure now... apart from all the hype Harbaugh is giving, he seems to flip-flop a lot on what he is going to do. He is starting to be a little too Favrish for my taste.
The longer this goes the more I am questioning it. For now the answer is yes. Now that Miami is out of it I'm relieved. If we loose him to Stanford I won't be mad, we made as strong a push as we could, but if he goes to Dever I will be pissed.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I'm not sure now... apart from all the hype Harbaugh is giving, he seems to flip-flop a lot on what he is going to do. He is starting to be a little too Favrish for my taste.

The Orange Bowl was on Tuesday.

It's now Friday morning.
Originally posted by Wodwo:

It's now Friday morning.

The Orange Bowl was on Monday, but that shows you how much back and forth there has been in the media. It's exhausting.

[ Edited by RedWaltz24 on Jan 7, 2011 at 04:53:28 ]

I'm not sure if it's him or the media drumming it up.

LB
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wodwo:

It's now Friday morning.

The Orange Bowl was on Monday, but that shows you how much back and forth there has been in the media. It's exhausting.

It's the f**king media, man. What did you expect? They need a story and Ross sure helped, didn't he?
Originally posted by leebert81:

I'm not sure if it's him or the media drumming it up.

LB

Probably a little of both. I'm sure Harbaugh's agent has played a huge role in leaks to the media to use as negotiating tactics.

I don't blame Harbaugh at all. He is simply exploring his options. It's not his fault that every where he goes rumors fly that he's actually close to signing a deal with that team.

What sucks for us is all the fans on here who are little b***hes. They are quick to throw Jed or Trent under the bus because Harbaugh wants to explore his options.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

The only things we know that are true.

He talked to Michigan.
He had a meeting with the 9ers.
He met with Stanford.
He agreed to hear Miami’s offer and met.

Money is all hear say
Michigan 5.2
9ers 4.5-5 upped to over 6
Miami 6.8-7.2 as high as 8
Stanford?

All Jim is doing is entertaining offers from the teams drooling over him. He hasn’t said or done s**t.

Its guys like Jason over at NFL network claiming the guy is all but signed with Miami before he even met with them blowing things up. Telling everyone that Miami offered him a deal while Adam at espn was saying no deal was offered.

Jim said it’s not about money. The sports media alleged reports would have everyone believe it was all about money. Now that Miami has left the bay area with their tail between their legs Jim without publicly saying anything has proved its not just about the money.

mini Jim says good for you Jim

Not for what the fins offered.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ers_4ever:
Not for what the fins offered.

Wait... they didn't actually offer him anything....

So you wouldn't even take him for free?

Not after all of this crap! He levereged both the Dolphin's and 49ers to get more money and stay at Stanford. Especially now that Luck is back. By today Harbaugh is back at Stanford and Jed looks like an ass again.
Give him (or any other coach) $5m base
$5.5m for wild card berth
$6m for reaching Proper Playoffs
$6.5 for reaching conference champ
$7m for reaching Superbowl
$8m for number 6

But yes, at the right price, I want him - but not to be highest paid coach in NFL (until he proves himself. Start winning the division regularly then renegotiate.)
Share 49ersWebzone