LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 336 users in the forums

Just before HIS decision, whats YOUR prediction?!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Just before HIS decision, whats YOUR prediction?!

To me he has two choices:

1- Try to be the next Pete Carroll
2- Try to be the next Bill Walsh

Who would you rather be?
I think it comes down to whether he wants to get in the nfl at all or not. This is his best opportunity to get into the NFL and the job wont be available next year if he stays at Stanford this year. Then if he wants to come to the nfl next year he will have to move his family to what ever city he decides to go to, so this year is his best opportunity to stay in the bay area and coach in the nfl.
As for Harbaugh it is hard to say. There are so many rumors and I do mean rumors. A lot of people here were dissing the niners and praising the Dolphins, but now the pie is in the phins face for how they went about things. Which is maybe part of the reason
Jim decided no joy. If they are doing this to Sparano they could do this to me. Word is also that when Jim's agent talked to the owner about some details, the phins balked.

Jed has played this decently not great but decently. What he should have done even if Harbaugh is their number one is not say anything except he is one of the coaches we are looking at, the other as you know was Hue Jackson, then their are those that we cannot mention at this point in time. Then he should have made a better offer up front like 6-6.7. Then Stanford wouldn't have had chance to be in the picture when the phins backed away. At least Jed didn't go crazy and get into a bidding frenzy.

Still I won't be phased or get bent out of shape at the owners if the niners don't get Jim, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

I think it is 50/50 at Jim coming to the niners. I will go out on a limb just for this forum and say if he signs with the niners it will be by Saturday. Otherwise its Stanford.

Com'on Jimmy you know the niners want you and you know will be given a fair chance with lots of say with the niners. They gave Sing and Nolan more than a fair chance and Baalke was more than happy to go get sing what he wanted.

Ignore the advice of anyone affiliated with NFL.com and NFL Network, they are self serving, but I'm looking out for you
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by valrod33:
he is gonna stay at Stanford

Prediction? PAIN....

Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Based on a dream I had, which I'm too superstitious at the moment to go into details about, I voted he's coming here.

Dream becomes reality, unless this is a dream too. I'll be pissed if I wake up and it's still in limbo.
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SS2K8:
I'd be shocked if Luck went back for one more year without being told by Harbaugh that he was going back to stanford

well i guess i'm shocked
Share 49ersWebzone