There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The rest of the NFL must really think of us as a poor team

What I mean is not like "wow that team has no good players". What I mean is other teams ALWAYS try to take advantage of us. Not other teams, but they pick on us. The Bears stealing a draft pick for that bulls**t with Nolan and Briggs, the Jets tampering with Crabtree, and now the Dolphins trying to steal our coach. This s**t doesn't happen to other teams, atleast not nearly as often as it does to us. Which means they think we're vulnerable and it's like "taking candy from a baby". Therefor, the rest of the NFL must have REALLY s**tty opinions of the Dork family and our fo. This is embarrassing.
No way. We really stuck it to that black kid Crabtree. Showed him who was boss.
This is what happens to poor ownership teams. Winning owners field winning coaches, GM's and players.
SD with "I told you so" in 3....2....1.....
I seriously think that we are cursed for all the domination we imposed on the rest of the league in the 80's and the 90's.
Missed it by 5 seconds!!!
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Missed it by 5 seconds!!!

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
SD with "I told you so" in 3....2....1.....

I've been telling people for years. But posters right here on this very WZ said "Jed is not his father." And "he wants us to be a winner again." "Money is no object."

Jed said so at press confernce fumbling with his water bottle.
Originally posted by MILFS:
I seriously think that we are cursed for all the domination we imposed on the rest of the league in the 80's and the 90's.

Maybe the rest of the league conspires to keep the 9ers down now. s**t I don't know. I wasn't even very old when Eddie lost the team, I was like 7 I believe if it was in 98. But from what my mom and all of you guys on the zone tell me, he would've NEVER let things get this bad. He would've never let this team get so bad. He would've made sure we had a good FO, and we wouldn't have been f**ked with by the bears, jets, or fins. This is terrible.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Maybe the rest of the league conspires to keep the 9ers down now. s**t I don't know. I wasn't even very old when Eddie lost the team, I was like 7 I believe if it was in 98. But from what my mom and all of you guys on the zone tell me, he would've NEVER let things get this bad. He would've never let this team get so bad. He would've made sure we had a good FO, and we wouldn't have been f**ked with by the bears, jets, or fins. This is terrible.

Eddie D. would pay $8 Million / Year and land Harbaugh. And he would have a real GM. Not a down the hall REJECT.

Originally posted by redmanc07:

Originally posted by redmanc07:

What? Parage Marathe and Sir York stood tall, let 'em know him and his scheming Agent Parker weren't going to be pushing around the 49ers anymore!

[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Jan 5, 2011 at 22:59:13 ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Eddie D. would pay $8 Million / Year and land Harbaugh. And he would have a real GM. Not a down the hall REJECT.

So you want to pay a rookie HC with no NFL HC experience more than a SB winning HC like Bill Belichick who makes $7.5 Million/ Year? Yeaaaa that makes sense.