There are 221 users in the forums

Jed York, and his habit of putting his foot in his mouth

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
"Niners will win the division and make the playoffs"

Niners were 3rd in NFC West. No playoffs.

"We will get an experienced GM".

TRENT IS AWESOME LOL.

"Money is no object."

DON'T LOSE HARBAUGH LOL.

I'm getting tired of these lies!!! ( )

Feel free to add...

This lol
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
stop bumping this s**t
No suprise, it's not a long distance from his foot to his mouth. lol
Originally posted by ImaMod:
stop bumping this s**t

Funny how things can change............
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Funny how things can change............
stop bumping this s**t

I enjoy going back and reading older posts from people who are completely wrong and overreact.

Keep bumping this s**t
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This one needs to go in the Webzone Hall of Shame threads.
[ Edited by jimrat201 on Mar 17, 2012 at 12:32 PM ]
I'm guessing that Jed read this thread a year ago and decided to get his s**t together.
LOL!!! I remember back in 07....LOTS OF FOOLS!!! were acting like they where draft know it all's.A bunch of fools were saying we NEED to draft Adam Carriker instead of Willis."We need to draft Carriker.Willis is a 4-3 LB and to small." and so on and so on.LOOK!!! Bottom line!!....STFU cause know one on a stupid fan message board,knows more about team needs and so on!! God,i LMFAO at fans like that.I for one trust the F.O. to always draft and sign who is best for our team.

Lock This b***h up ..
stop bumping this s**t

I usually agree with you in A's talk, but I disagree with this. As much crap he took from fans, he DESERVES RESPECT AND CREDIT. Bump for all eternity as far as I am concerned.

Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Lock This b***h up ..

Go away!
This post is SOooooo 2 years ago.
Originally posted by English:
Odd way to do it. I lost mine by having sex.

with alex smith
Originally posted by 49ER-EXTREMIST:
LOL!!! I remember back in 07....LOTS OF FOOLS!!! were acting like they where draft know it all's.A bunch of fools were saying we NEED to draft Adam Carriker instead of Willis."We need to draft Carriker.Willis is a 4-3 LB and to small." and so on and so on.LOOK!!! Bottom line!!....STFU cause know one on a stupid fan message board,knows more about team needs and so on!! God,i LMFAO at fans like that.I for one trust the F.O. to always draft and sign who is best for our team.
Yep and then there isall those stupid fans who said kentwan hammer was a wasted pick, so stupid and desean jackson was there. Oh and then rachal what we're they thinking especially with jackson still there.

The front office doesn't know the team like the fans do.
[ Edited by jdt84_2 on Mar 17, 2012 at 3:51 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone