There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If we are smart and do get Harbaugh we should......

Get rid of some players now with the fact there is no cap.

namely, Snyder, Norris, Haralson and maybe Clements.

by doing so we rid there salaries for 2011.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

You know AB, I am sooooooo happy you are part of this Zone. You do so much. The thing is, I know how much you love doing it, right? This is exciting and something we as a fan base have been longing for...a chance to get back to Bill Walsh

Period.

You da man!!!!
I don't think it's that easy.

1) With a good coach and QB, we have the ability to compete...right now. Who are you going to replace these guys with? Even if you think they're simply average players...that is still a lot of personnel to replace.

2) A new CBA, should it include a revised salary cap, could likely also include retroactive cap penalties to prevent salary dumping. The Players Union will want to protect its guys.

The point is there is FAR too much uncertainty to just dump players. That is uncertainty from both a personnel and financial perspective.

[ Edited by okdkid on Jan 5, 2011 at 17:58:03 ]
AB they need to hire you to run the teams cap, because I swear you have a better pulse on our money situation every single year than any normal fan should. I mean this was no sarcasm. You are the man.....I need to hire you to manage my meager income lol.
Makes sense. Im sure there will be several "mainstays" on the roster that will be cut or traded.

Especially Haralson. I can see a new 3-4 team picking him up much like we did with Tully Banta Cain.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran

I would replace chilo with snyder. So idk about cutting snyder. There r far worse players that need to be replaced.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OX49er253:
AB they need to hire you to run the teams cap, because I swear you have a better pulse on our money situation every single year than any normal fan should. I mean this was no sarcasm. You are the man.....I need to hire you to manage my meager income lol.

Imo AB can replace Paraag. AB is really good @ what he does. @ Any updates on ur college & website?
Sndyer is WAY better at RG than Rachal, cannot believe Sing left Chilo in there all year, speaks to his eye for talent.
AB you're the man
Originally posted by HIMYM:
Originally posted by OX49er253:

Imo AB can replace Paraag. AB is really good @ what he does. @ Any updates on ur college & website?

thanks dude, we are in the process of getting new information up each and every day, my top draft guru is working on draft stuff, but is having to be reloacated due to some stuff going down. So he will be back in commision soon.
AB you are da man, that's all I have to say.
Originally posted by ninertico:

You know AB, I am sooooooo happy you are part of this Zone. You do so much. The thing is, I know how much you love doing it, right? This is exciting and something we as a fan base have been longing for...a chance to get back to Bill Walsh

Period.

You da man!!!!

you know Tico, Im just happier than anything to do this for the niner faithful.

So, I thank you and everyone for making me what I am, so thanks and thanks to everyone.
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:
Sndyer is WAY better at RG than Rachal, cannot believe Sing left Chilo in there all year, speaks to his eye for talent.

Chilo is one of the worst Guards in all of football, starting or not.

I always LOL when I see him celebrating every single offensive TD as if he was a big reason for the score.
Originally posted by ninertico:

Period.

You da man!!!!

you know Tico, Im just happier than anything to do this for the niner faithful.

So, I thank you and everyone for making me what I am, so thanks and thanks to everyone.

You're welcome.

• GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by canadian49erfan:

Chilo is one of the worst Guards in all of football, starting or not.

I always LOL when I see him celebrating every single offensive TD as if he was a big reason for the score.

I wanted Wragge or Snyder to play RG for us from the middle of the season on.

Wonder if we would be in the playoffs if Tomula became interim coach and mid point of the year?