There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Respect and Trust are earned not given blindly

The Yorks destroyed this franchise, and they have also spent a great deal of money to try and right it as well. But to date they have not gotten right.

Lets review shall we:
Firing Mooch (Yorks)
Letting Bill Walsh go (Yorks)
Hiring Dennis Ercikson ( Yorks with Donahue) 50% Yorks
Mike Nolan (Yorks)
Scot McCoulghan (Yorks) For the record in my opinion this was not a disaster Hire
Firing Mike Martz: (Yorks: Jed and Singetary)
Mike Singletary (Yorks: Jed) Disaster

Now they have announced that Trent Baalke is the GM. Wow it takes my breath!! It is not that he is the anti Christ, he MAY be a good man, that works hard, hell he may even be good. But he is not proven, NEVER BEEN THERE NEVER DONE THAT!! He represents every thing that the Yorks continue to do. Inexperience: You did not even interview anyone

Lets say for sh*ts and grin's you get Harbaugh: Who is going to help him? He has no NFL head coaching experience, and their is long line of failed college coaches that were with NFL Franchises as dysfunctional as the niners: (Steve Suprier (Washington), Bobby Patrino (Atlanta), Nick Saben (Miami)) For those of you who are yelling at your computer screens (BILL WALSH, and Jimmy Johnson) well these two are exception especially Walsh who invented the west coast offense. Is Harbaugh that good, hope so but my guess is no.

Jed continues to make the same mistakes: bet on Inexperience, bet on one person to turn this ship around. In fact do not even interview anyone who is currently serving as an NFL executive. (Wow: Really).

Close your eyes and Imagine you are working for a company which has been floundering for years, and now it is on the verge of Bankruptcy, and the CEO announces that after a half hearted executive search there will be no changes in management, just the sales manager is now the executive VP. Does this inspire you?

I have seen 8 years of this show and I believe I know the outcome.
Yeah but WZers just hear and read what they want to hear and read. They want to believe their once proud franchise has turned the corner and there is new found hope and change and a brighter future ahead...
I'm so excited that you started another thread for this. It's good because there are NO other threads in ninertalk that say the same thing over and over.
Not your money. You're not even allowed to buy stock.
Bill Walsh brought in Donahue. I'm sure he regretted it later.
[cricket sounds]
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Not your money. You're not even allowed to buy stock.

that is true but I am looser that is a hopeless fan and have wasted many hours fretting over this current huge pile of suck!
Respect and Trust are earned not given blindly

That's what my girlfriend used to tell me when she wouldn't let me jizz on her face at first.
For all you guys devastated the the Yorks would lie to you, are cheap, etc...

There are 31 other teams.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

you are correct, any suggestions?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Yorks love guys like you. "Rah, Rah, Rah and never question fearless leaders." "Jed Super Bowl."

This is my only concern. We are hiring a coach, as good as he may be, with zero NFL experience and pairing him with a GM, with practically zero experience as a GM.

It would have been nice to have a seasoned GM to guide a first year NFL coach to iron out the little things that most new coaches forget to take in when they get "advice".

However, if getting seasoned GM meant no Harbaugh, then I'm satisfied with Baalke.
Originally posted by Joecool:
This is my only concern. We are hiring a coach, as good as he may be, with zero NFL experience and pairing him with a GM, with practically zero experience as a GM.

It would have been nice to have a seasoned GM to guide a first year NFL coach to iron out the little things that most new coaches forget to take in when they get "advice".

However, if getting seasoned GM meant no Harbaugh, then I'm satisfied with Baalke.

Why the concern? These are classic York family moves...