Baalke is the OFFICIAL GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
good job!!!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
THE ICE MAN COMETH, AND WINNETH!!!

Is it just me or does he look like a cross between Skip Bayless and Marty Funkhouser?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Now that we probably don't get Harbaugh I give this hire an F-----

LOL Wut ?

To all the haters, doubters and the invalrods....Trent Baalke raises his glass to you! *FIST PUMP*

The guy got the #1 HC prospect to come to this organization so he did a very good job!

Next up is getting us at least 1 top tier starter in FA and maybe a another to boot.

Get Clements to redo his contract so we can then keep Manny.

If no Alex, then has to pull some serious strings to get a starting qb via trade.

Make sure we get the most out of the draft.

Off to a great start!!
Mark Schlereth and Darren Woodson said that besides QB, we are a loaded football team.

Nice. Man do we need a QB now.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I had to turn away from Ralph Barbie and Tom Talk-to-Much Tolbert. Why can't people just admit when they're wrong?

Yeah, Ralph is still trying to pull some reason to complain.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I had to turn away from Ralph Barbie and Tom Talk-to-Much Tolbert. Why can't people just admit when they're wrong?

Yeah, Ralph is still trying to pull some reason to complain.

They are talking about everything else but the hire lol
Originally posted by Joecool:
Mark Schlereth and Darren Woodson said that besides QB, we are a loaded football team.

Nice. Man do we need a QB now.

We are good.

Harbaugh has a third-eye when it comes to QB's. We are in good hands, i'm damn excited!
Baalke got final say on all personnel matters?! Dude is a straight hog, I'm diggin it.
Dammit, september is so far away!

I agree, they talk all kinds of derogatory and mean spirited material and then when it does not come out the way they like it they still will not accept the reality of the sitiuation and admit that all of the negativity came from them and not the Niners.

I thought Baalke handled the Harbaugh deal in a very professional manner. I though Baalke handled the meeting with the press in a professional manner as well. He was clear, to the point and clearly and simply addressed the media questions. Baalke clearly stated, as well as Harbaugh, that Baalke has the final say on the roster. It is also clear the York is leaving a lot of power in Baalke's hands. So we have a clear line of authority. Now we just have to get all of the pieces of the puzzle together. I feel good about the situation and it is a great start to the offseason - Quality GM in place, and quality HC in place. Now for OC, DC, and the coaches, then to the players, and then to the draft.
Anyone else worried that Baalke, NOT Harbaugh will be responsible for the 53 man roster?? Anyone else catch this during the press conference
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Anyone else worried that Baalke, NOT Harbaugh will be responsible for the 53 man roster?? Anyone else catch this during the press conference

not worried
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by asu49ers:

not worried

Me neither, Baalke said that he and Harbaugh will definitely cooperate with eachother when it comes to the 53 man roster.
  • Veteran
Baalke's voice is worst than Ralph's. Maybe they should do a radio show together.
Share 49ersWebzone