There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Jedi York playing mind tricks?

Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by Niners99:
it pisses me off when York says "were going to clean house and start over. were going to hire a new HC with real NFL success and experience."

then he goes and secretly hires his current in house guy whos practically been doing this job the last 9 months. and is putting all his eggs in the Jim Harbaugh basket, when he has NO NFL experience.

doesnt even wait for the season to end so he can interview front office guys from actual winning, playoff teams that might know what a real team looks like. he just jumped right ahead and pretty much leaked out that he was promoting his in house guy right off the bat. he didnt give serious consideration to anyone but Baalke.

then he starts interviewing HC candidates before he announces his GM hire. which either means hes already hired Baalke and is lying about it, or he was lying about hiring a GM and letting them pick the coach.

this offseason is really making me doubt York. hes a liar, and hes proving he doesnt know what hes doing. he says he askes Eddie D for advice, but hes clearly not taking it. you think Eddie is telling him "dont bother looking into playoff team front offices for GM's. just hire the dude whos been in your failing system for the last few years."

You're buying into all this media speculation like it's actual fact. You'll feel a lot better if you stop doing that and wait to find out the truth about everything before getting all riled up...

What did he say that wasnt true though? I'll admit, the way this dude brought his message across was silly at times, but the point of his message is accurate.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by Niners99:
it pisses me off when York says "were going to clean house and start over. were going to hire a new HC with real NFL success and experience."

then he goes and secretly hires his current in house guy whos practically been doing this job the last 9 months. and is putting all his eggs in the Jim Harbaugh basket, when he has NO NFL experience.

doesnt even wait for the season to end so he can interview front office guys from actual winning, playoff teams that might know what a real team looks like. he just jumped right ahead and pretty much leaked out that he was promoting his in house guy right off the bat. he didnt give serious consideration to anyone but Baalke.

then he starts interviewing HC candidates before he announces his GM hire. which either means hes already hired Baalke and is lying about it, or he was lying about hiring a GM and letting them pick the coach.

this offseason is really making me doubt York. hes a liar, and hes proving he doesnt know what hes doing. he says he askes Eddie D for advice, but hes clearly not taking it. you think Eddie is telling him "dont bother looking into playoff team front offices for GM's. just hire the dude whos been in your failing system for the last few years."

You're buying into all this media speculation like it's actual fact. You'll feel a lot better if you stop doing that and wait to find out the truth about everything before getting all riled up...

What did he say that wasnt true though? I'll admit, the way this dude brought his message across was silly at times, but the point of his message is accurate.

The people upstairs are so loud! DAMN!!!! Its 1am