There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Is Jedi York playing mind tricks?

Okay DAMN!

Who does this?

Who tells the world that there going for a certain coach when they know other teams are interested in that same coach?

This is just like the time Jed told everybody that our season wasn't ever ending in December again! He gets us all excited about his false promises only to let us down in the end! And he never formally apologized for saying and not doing!

HELLicopter yea this needed its own post!!!!!!!!

Jeds my ninja but I'm sick and tired of him saying something that causes us to flood the forum with the same crap over and over ( seriously I say Damn everytime I see a Harbaugh article attached to this website)

The problem is is that Jed is a visionary type of Guy. He can see the big picture and describe it I'm detail BUT he doesn't know how to make it happen. Faith with out works is dead! AMEN!

Sources say that the 49ers want Harbaugh!!!!!
well sources also said that the 49ers would win the west and that singletary would get coach of the year!

I'm done with sources and sorcerers, its time we stopped yackin and started making things happen.

THIS AINT MADDEN JED! You can't put together a fantasy team and then hit the reset button!

U better get it right this time or Its your a** Mr. Postman!
awesome thread
I agree with most of the sentiment in this thread. Though I don't think Jed has explicitly stated we were going after Harbaugh. Of course, all the signs point to us wanting him as our next HC. I'm just hoping that our GM selection is independent of our desire to get Harbaugh.
Originally posted by valrod33:
awesome thread

Thanks man it came from my heart!
I don't think so. But he is cryptic lately and the media has all kinds of explosive speculation on unfounded rumors. So time will tell.
"I'm done with sources and sorcerers,"

He's a jedi. I already stated the force was strong with this one many pages ago in one of the damn coach threads.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I don't think so. But he is cryptic lately and the media has all kinds of explosive speculation on unfounded rumors. So time will tell.

I'm not a Jets fan or a Chiefs fan but I am a fan of how the went about turning the respective franchises around. We need to do and not just say.
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
I heard we have our eyes on Jim Harbaugh, is this true?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

nope
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

nope

I'm thinking more Ewok than Jedi here with this young pup named Jed.
  • ihab
  • Veteran
"These aren't the driods your looking for"
it pisses me off when York says "were going to clean house and start over. were going to hire a new HC with real NFL success and experience."

then he goes and secretly hires his current in house guy whos practically been doing this job the last 9 months. and is putting all his eggs in the Jim Harbaugh basket, when he has NO NFL experience.

doesnt even wait for the season to end so he can interview front office guys from actual winning, playoff teams that might know what a real team looks like. he just jumped right ahead and pretty much leaked out that he was promoting his in house guy right off the bat. he didnt give serious consideration to anyone but Baalke.

then he starts interviewing HC candidates before he announces his GM hire. which either means hes already hired Baalke and is lying about it, or he was lying about hiring a GM and letting them pick the coach.

this offseason is really making me doubt York. hes a liar, and hes proving he doesnt know what hes doing. he says he askes Eddie D for advice, but hes clearly not taking it. you think Eddie is telling him "dont bother looking into playoff team front offices for GM's. just hire the dude whos been in your failing system for the last few years."

[ Edited by Niners99 on Jan 4, 2011 at 13:12:06 ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
it pisses me off when York says "were going to clean house and start over. were going to hire a new HC with real NFL success and experience."

then he goes and secretly hires his current in house guy whos practically been doing this job the last 9 months. and is putting all his eggs in the Jim Harbaugh basket, when he has NO NFL experience.

doesnt even wait for the season to end so he can interview front office guys from actual winning, playoff teams that might know what a real team looks like. he just jumped right ahead and pretty much leaked out that he was promoting his in house guy right off the bat. he didnt give serious consideration to anyone but Baalke.

then he starts interviewing HC candidates before he announces his GM hire. which either means hes already hired Baalke and is lying about it, or he was lying about hiring a GM and letting them pick the coach.

this offseason is really making me doubt York. hes a liar, and hes proving he doesnt know what hes doing. he says he askes Eddie D for advice, but hes clearly not taking it. you think Eddie is telling him "dont bother looking into playoff team front offices for GM's. just hire the dude whos been in your failing system for the last few years."

We all are upset man its been a long time sense our team has looked good and for our older posters (The OGs) of the webzone its is especially difficult to stomach!