There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Westbrook just said he would definitely consider coming back

To Mindi Bach on the CSN post game show. I'd love to see him back here, he brings an element of speed to our offense that Gore and Dixon don't. Also a nice veteran presence.
yeah, now that dingletary is gone
We should resign him. Frank Gore's future is uncertain after the hip injury and we need a insurance plan in case Frank is unable to come back at 100% next year.

Also, when we get an Offensive Coordinator who is capable of using all the weapons in his arsenal, Westbrook will be a dangerous player on the field.
what was he supposed to say?

I hated it here and they didnt know how to play me

com'on man
That's good to hear!
Hope he comes back.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
what was he supposed to say?

I hated it here and they didnt know how to play me

com'on man

this
Originally posted by MILFS:
We should resign him. Frank Gore's future is uncertain after the hip injury and we need a insurance plan in case Frank is unable to come back at 100% next year.

Also, when we get an Offensive Coordinator who is capable of using all the weapons in his arsenal, Westbrook will be a dangerous player on the field.
i wouldnt consider westbrook as an insurance at all, since the guy had some seriour concussions. but yes, i would resign him for another season.
I hope he does.
I'd love to have him back.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I'd love to have him back.

this^^
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

this^^

Gore will be 100 percent by the time the season rolls around, his injury didnt require surgery
I'm all for bringing westbrook back.

We need to utilize him more with Gore.
I'm all for bringing westbrook back.

We need to utilize him more with Gore.