There are 167 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do you feel there is a light at the end of the tunnel?

Do you feel there is a light at the end of the tunnel?

Just curious what the numbers are on this. Do you feel like we just went through a rough decade of football and that we're ready to step out of the darkness and return to being a normal NFL team?

Or do you feel hopeless, like this team will never be good again (or at least not for a very long time).

With this year's terrible failure and the talk of Baalke/Harbaugh etc. and this whole horse and pony show "GM search" that Jed is running, I'm beginning to think that this team is just doomed.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,883
The light at the end of the tunnel is a headlight of an oncoming freight train.
If they don't get this off season right this franchise will be drifting quickly into "the light".
Won't know the answer to that until the organizational structure is made clear and the new HC is in place.
I'll let u know in a week or so.
breast
I see light at the end of the tunnel. Where we are right now is many times better than where we were a month ago. I never lost the excitement and hope after Sing being fired and no matter who we get as GM and HC, we will be far better off than where we were. That seems to be lost on far too many people here.


  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,931
Yes! unfortunately, it's at the end that i passed through some 8 years ago.

Just walking through this tunnel aimlessly at this point!
At the end of the tunnel is a wall that we hit and explode.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,931
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
At the end of the tunnel is a wall that we hit and implode.

fixed
I've been blinded by the light and couldn't see any light at all in 45 years of watching the 49ers. There is always light at the end of the tunnel, you just might not be able to see it at this time. Keep the faith.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
I see light at the end of the tunnel. Where we are right now is many times better than where we were a month ago. I never lost the excitement and hope after Sing being fired and no matter who we get as GM and HC, we will be far better off than where we were. That seems to be lost on far too many people here.



Well we said the same thing when Erickson got out of here. And the same thing when Nolan got canned. Remember "no more nolan nonsense" "in singletary we trust".

We just seem to be a broken record of misfortune and mistakes.
Originally posted by dj43:
Won't know the answer to that until the organizational structure is made clear and the new HC is in place.

+Absolutely+
Originally posted by Esco:
If they don't get this off season right this franchise will be drifting quickly into "the light".

hate to correct the mods but i believe light is the wrong word to use. NIGHT, OBLIVION, DARKNESS. Thes names sets the mood for what will definitely take place as long as these buffoons are running the show.