There are 46 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Latest info from Jason Laconfora

Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Originally posted by daWest:
Originally posted by Joecool:
LOL. He will retain Alex and try to hit lightning in a bottle twice with crap QBs.

Word.

you guys make it like alex will want to come back to the 9ers next year..

he'll go away and in 2 years he'll be the quarterback of a playoff team

It's still his best chance to start.
LOL. He will retain Alex and try to hit lightning in a bottle twice with crap QBs.

Word.

These people sound so sure that he'll go somewhere else and be successful..They seem so sure. LOL
Originally posted by niner4life21:

Word.

These people sound so sure that he'll go somewhere else and be successful..They seem so sure. LOL

Depends of where he goes. If he goes somewhere with a competent offensive coaching staff and an actual NFL offensive line I guaranty he will!
Originally posted by Gavintech:

Word.

Depends of where he goes. If he goes somewhere with a competent offensive coaching staff and an actual NFL offensive line I guaranty he will!

do you guaranty it?
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:

Word.

do you guaranty it?

He guaranties it!

Word.

do you guaranty it?

Lol. I wouldn't be so sure to GUARANTEE anything about Alex Smith. Just look at the Jets and Mark Sanchez. He has great talent around him, but he can't seem to get it done. Goes to show you that even if you have a great staff and supporting cast, the QB DOES MATTER.
Did I miss something? Did Jason Laconfora release info on Alex Smith? Why are you all hijacking this thread?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Did I miss something? Did Jason Laconfora release info on Alex Smith? Why are you all hijacking this thread?

Yea... There was a statement about how Billick retain Alex Smith and our brains all turned into mush and we started grunting and arguing about him.

[ Edited by chico49erfan on Jan 1, 2011 at 13:24:58 ]
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Yea... There was a statement about how Billick retain Alex Smith and our brains all turned into mush and we started grunting and arguing about him.

Death, taxes, and all Niner Talk threads must turn into arguing about Alex Smith.

Word.

do you guaranty it?

Yep.

Are you trying to make a joke because I didn't spell it "guarantee"? If so you so realize they are essentially the same word, right?
F*ck billick! Nolan and Singletary are billick clones!! Why the hell would we do this??? This guy is suppose to be an offensive coach but the ravens never had an offense with him there! Theres a reason why hes been working for the nfl network!!! If the niners hire this guy im putting all my niner stuff in a box and up in the attic until they hire a new coach.

Word.

do you guaranty it?

Lol. I wouldn't be so sure to GUARANTEE anything about Alex Smith. Just look at the Jets and Mark Sanchez. He has great talent around him, but he can't seem to get it done. Goes to show you that even if you have a great staff and supporting cast, the QB DOES MATTER.

Just so you know, GUARANTY is the correct spelling, "guarantee" was a common misspelling of the word a few hundred years ago that stuck and is now also considered proper (as has been the case with many words). But guaranty is the original spelling and the two are synonymous.

Nice try all you English majors out there!
Originally posted by escobar49:
F*ck billick! Nolan and Singletary are billick clones!! Why the hell would we do this??? This guy is suppose to be an offensive coach but the ravens never had an offense with him there! Theres a reason why hes been working for the nfl network!!! If the niners hire this guy im putting all my niner stuff in a box and up in the attic until they hire a new coach.

Originally posted by 49Fever:
I think he's one of the guys with the best inside info on the niners.
Here's his latest article. The idea of a Billick-Lewis combo sounds nice to my ears. The fact Billick worked with Walsh, Dennis Green and led the ravens to a SB title (with Trent Dilfer at QB for God's sake) is nice on his resume. He also was OC for that great Vikings offense in the nineties.
Lewis is one of the best D coach available if let go by the bungles

billick could never develop a qb with the ravens and that would concern me about his being niners next coach
Originally posted by escobar49:

The fans who want Billick are enamored that he wrote a book with Walsh. Big f**king deal. The only time he had a good offense was when he had probowlers and HoFers. If we hire him, I can't wait for the same fans to be calling for his head by year 2.