There are 134 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Latest info from Jason Laconfora

  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,036
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by mayo49:
LaConfora just said that he thinks Harbaugh ends up in Michigan. Nothing new.

None of the top coaching candidates are going to commit to the 49ers until they see clearly what the FO organizational chart is going to look like. With an unproven Baalke at the top, it may be difficult.

I'm really on edge about this Baalke rumor. If it's true... and they don't hire and experienced football executive to mentor him, I may have a meltdown of Donahue/Erickson proportions. I was so mad I almost stopped being a fan. Still kept tabs on the team, but wasn't shocked at how things turned out.

I might do the same thing this time. I'll probably give them a few games first. If it starts like this season... box score time.

I'm such an emo.
now he says he wouldnt be surprised
Originally posted by ads_2006:
now he says he wouldnt be surprised

if...?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
now he says he wouldnt be surprised

Who wouldn't be suprised about what?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,313
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
now he says he wouldnt be surprised

Who wouldn't be suprised about what?

Im guessing Jim Harbaugh to the 49ers
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
now he says he wouldnt be surprised

if...?

some niner fan tweeted him about 'baugh

he said he cant say it will happen, but wouldnt be surprised
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
now he says he wouldnt be surprised

if...?

some niner fan tweeted him about 'baugh

he said he cant say it will happen, but wouldnt be surprised

This is exactly my point! All of these analysts don't know s**t! But it sure would be nice to get Harbaugh
I know it's baseball but if you asked all of these sources, front office people, experts, and analysts they would've told you it would've been Cliff Lee to the Yankees and Carl Crawford to the Angels and how did it wind up? Phillies out of nowhere landed Lee and Bo Sox landed Crawford out of nowhere.

Point is that must of this is educated guess and until these guys start getting interviewed it's anyones guess as to who's interested and who's not. I mean Harbaugh might interview for the job, feel really good about Baalke, like our roster, and really like the millions of dough they'll give him and go with the 9ers. Our it could be the complete opposite and he hates it.

What's next? Speculation that the Yorks are going to turn Walsh into a zombie and have him coach for all eternity?
Originally posted by Jikkle49:
I know it's baseball but if you asked all of these sources, front office people, experts, and analysts they would've told you it would've been Cliff Lee to the Yankees and Carl Crawford to the Angels and how did it wind up? Phillies out of nowhere landed Lee and Bo Sox landed Crawford out of nowhere.

Point is that must of this is educated guess and until these guys start getting interviewed it's anyones guess as to who's interested and who's not. I mean Harbaugh might interview for the job, feel really good about Baalke, like our roster, and really like the millions of dough they'll give him and go with the 9ers. Our it could be the complete opposite and he hates it.

What's next? Speculation that the Yorks are going to turn Walsh into a zombie and have him coach for all eternity?[/quote

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home