There are 155 users in the forums

Underappreciated: Jim Tomsula

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
tomsula is my favorite coach under harbaugh and fangio. hes a master at crafting talented but unpolished dline talent into beasts

You know he's been here longer then harbaugh fangio ?
yup, one of the only good coaching hires singletary had. but harbs and fangio are my top guys. those guys are amazing at what they do

You know he's benn here longer then singletary ?
tomsula is my favorite coach under harbaugh and fangio. hes a master at crafting talented but unpolished dline talent into beasts

yup, one of the only good coaching hires singletary had. but harbs and fangio are my top guys. those guys are amazing at what they do

IIRC Tomsula and Rathman were the only two guys Harbaugh kept from the previous coaching staff. Speaks volumes about them.

You know he's benn here longer then singletary ?
he was a nolan guy? i remember him here for a long time but i tried to block those years out so i forgot if he was on nolans staff
BLUDGEONNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Originally posted by SofaKing:
IIRC Tomsula and Rathman were the only two guys Harbaugh kept from the previous coaching staff. Speaks volumes about them.

Solari, though he got quasi-demoted to co-offensive live coach. Now that Drevno is leaving, maybe he'll take the full position back.
[ Edited by biggiep on Jan 16, 2014 at 11:18 PM ]
We are going to have to trust Big Jim now more than ever. I have faith that he has been molding shaping and finding the right guys to round out this DL so that we can still be productive
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
BLUDGEONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

So much this.
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/NFLN-Sound-FX-49ers-vs-Panthers/-73df-4750-8a34-a6d78814b99d

1:26 min and 4:12min mark…..
He is only under appreciated by the casual or bandwagon fan. Everyone in the league knows how good this guy is, and unfortunately that means he will be coveted.
Probably the best coach on the team.

Originally posted by WINiner:
Probably the best coach on the team.

Agreed
I think hem should be first choice for DC if Fangio wants to retire.
Originally posted by eonblue:
I think hem should be first choice for DC if Fangio wants to retire.

That is who I would want, having said that Donatell may be the better choice. He's probably the 2nd best coach on the team. We are lucky to have them both honestly.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
lol some people just hate for the sake of hating. if we had seattle's secondary we would be talking about their greatness 24/7. just give some credit where it's due, for once in you your life...

Speak for yourself. I'd not be proud of our defense if we cheated to be good. Id not be proud that our coaches coach to cheat.

Getting away with a small grab here and there is one thing. Mugging receivers every play is another.

keep telling yourself that. It's called bias

It's not called bias, it's called right and wrong. You don't have a problem cheating your way to wins then that's your deal. I personally would not feel right about it if I were a player.

There are guys who perform better than I at my job and mostly due to the corners they cut. I don't cut corners, I follow the rules. My boss appreciates it.
[ Edited by WINiner on Aug 3, 2014 at 9:16 AM ]
I f**king love Tomsula. No wonder JH wanted to keep him on his sqd.

Jim Tomsula will have our Dline playing at a high level no worry.
Share 49ersWebzone