There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Underappreciated: Jim Tomsula

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
tomsula is my favorite coach under harbaugh and fangio. hes a master at crafting talented but unpolished dline talent into beasts

You know he's been here longer then harbaugh fangio ?
yup, one of the only good coaching hires singletary had. but harbs and fangio are my top guys. those guys are amazing at what they do

You know he's benn here longer then singletary ?
tomsula is my favorite coach under harbaugh and fangio. hes a master at crafting talented but unpolished dline talent into beasts

yup, one of the only good coaching hires singletary had. but harbs and fangio are my top guys. those guys are amazing at what they do

IIRC Tomsula and Rathman were the only two guys Harbaugh kept from the previous coaching staff. Speaks volumes about them.

You know he's benn here longer then singletary ?
he was a nolan guy? i remember him here for a long time but i tried to block those years out so i forgot if he was on nolans staff
BLUDGEONNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Originally posted by SofaKing:
IIRC Tomsula and Rathman were the only two guys Harbaugh kept from the previous coaching staff. Speaks volumes about them.

Solari, though he got quasi-demoted to co-offensive live coach. Now that Drevno is leaving, maybe he'll take the full position back.
[ Edited by biggiep on Jan 16, 2014 at 11:18 PM ]