LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

Underappreciated: Jim Tomsula

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by xela510:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Best positional coach in the NFL.

Im not so sure. Whoever is coaching those DB's up in Seattle is doing a damn good job.

"Welcome to the team, new 5th round draft pick. Here, have some PEDs. Now, we're going to spend 8 hours a day practicing gripping jerseys. Now you're the best DB in the league."

pop those adderall's and get on the field
lol some people just hate for the sake of hating. if we had seattle's secondary we would be talking about their greatness 24/7. just give some credit where it's due, for once in you your life...
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by xela510:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Best positional coach in the NFL.

Im not so sure. Whoever is coaching those DB's up in Seattle is doing a damn good job.

"Welcome to the team, new 5th round draft pick. Here, have some PEDs. Now, we're going to spend 8 hours a day practicing gripping jerseys. Now you're the best DB in the league."

pop those adderall's and get on the field

Not hard to play well when you cheat on 80% of your plays
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
lol some people just hate for the sake of hating. if we had seattle's secondary we would be talking about their greatness 24/7. just give some credit where it's due, for once in you your life...

Speak for yourself. I'd not be proud of our defense if we cheated to be good. Id not be proud that our coaches coach to cheat.

Getting away with a small grab here and there is one thing. Mugging receivers every play is another.

Dat chest hair..
yes he is, and lets keep it that way.
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

Speak for yourself. I'd not be proud of our defense if we cheated to be good. Id not be proud that our coaches coach to cheat.

Getting away with a small grab here and there is one thing. Mugging receivers every play is another.

HGH is pretty popular in the NFL, last time i checked thats also cheating.

and it's up to the refs to call PI. you should criticize the refs, not the players.
Love me some Jimmy Tomsula ... If i was a woman i'd surely let him rub my nipples
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:

Dat chest hair..

Jimmy Tomsuuuula, Jimmy Tomsuuula...Open up my shirt like a Jimmy Tomsuuuuula...Showin off ma chest like a Jimmy Tomsuuuuula!
Originally posted by SaksV:
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:

Dat chest hair..

Jimmy Tomsuuuula, Jimmy Tomsuuula...Open up my shirt like a Jimmy Tomsuuuuula...Showin off ma chest like a Jimmy Tomsuuuuula!

Lol Joe staley is a riot.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
I'm not sure he's really underappreciated. Pretty much everyone who is a knowledgeable fan loves him.

I don't want him to move up the ranks and I'm not sure how good he'd be in other positions, but he's so consistent it seems like you can just give him anyone with good enough size and physical ability and he'll make them a quality player, so long as they want it.

He's similar to Harbaugh in that yea, they know all of the details when it comes to design, tactics, and schemes, but the most important factor is the intensity and how that inspires the most intensisty in the players.

Post was made almost 4 years ago. At the time, not a whole lot of people knew him like they do now. He has gained a lot more fame over the past few years.

Ah, makes sense.
Niners need to promote/raise salary/whatever it takes to keep this man.... Look at what he has done molding TJE and IW as undrafted free agents, then lets remember we got Okoye waiting in the wings practicing for next years training camp.
Pay the man!
Originally posted by 5280High:
Niners need to promote/raise salary/whatever it takes to keep this man.... Look at what he has done molding TJE and IW as undrafted free agents, then lets remember we got Okoye waiting in the wings practicing for next years training camp.

And Tank and Dial
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by 5280High:

And Tank and Dial

Forgot about them as well, with the potential DL firepower we got on this team we need Tomsula.
Share 49ersWebzone