There are 277 users in the forums

Underappreciated: Jim Tomsula

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Man if our Dline has a few more stars emerge this year year I would think Tomsula would be as good as gone. He just does such a good job at developing talent I don't Know how much longer the rest of the league can ignore it.
The man is a star developer.

I really hope some other coach on our squad is learning from him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
Man if our Dline has a few more stars emerge this year year I would think Tomsula would be as good as gone. He just does such a good job at developing talent I don't Know how much longer the rest of the league can ignore it.

He may stick around for a SB repeat

Or if Fangio moves on first, I can picture Tomsula becoming our next DC.

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
The man is a star developer.

I really hope some other coach on our squad is learning from him.

Next man up
If our pass rush absolutely dominates. and Tomsulas boys come out snarling and mean then I dont see any reason to not make him the highest paid Dline coach in history. He has made so many low round picks into high quality players I'd say he's earned it. He's a keeper!
I don't for see Fangio leaving us. But if out pass rush does dominate and he makes a player out of Lawrence Okoye, I agree with upping that salary. A coach of his ability puts in a situation where you don't have to use high picks on defensive lineman, but imagine what happens when you do give him a blue chip talent?
only undefeated coach in NFL history....
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I don't for see Fangio leaving us. But if out pass rush does dominate and he makes a player out of Lawrence Okoye, I agree with upping that salary. A coach of his ability puts in a situation where you don't have to use high picks on defensive lineman, but imagine what happens when you do give him a blue chip talent?
Exactly. The same can be said about Donatelle. Tho he has gotten two first end safteys the last two years
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Exactly. The same can be said about Donatelle. Tho he has gotten two first rnd safteys the last two years
[ Edited by matthewabbit on Aug 4, 2014 at 8:12 PM ]
  • thl408

Guess that defensive call.
Prety good Thl. I would guess he is ordering scrambled eggs for halftime from the kitchen upstairs. Or he is directing traffic in downtown Manhattan. A third wild guess would be "all go", as in everybody blitzes.

He's obviously telling Dobbs to look confused on the next play.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:

Bludgeon anyone trying to get past you.....
Originally posted by thl408:

He is saying "Stay away from the Levi's Stadium thread, it has been taken over by juveniles"
2015 49ers head coach
This guy should be given the chance to coach the rest of the way. This team has quite on Harbaugh and he doesn't want to be here. Let Tomsula go forward and cut the oc as well and promote the qb coach. and lets see what we got.
Share 49ersWebzone