LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Same offensive format or should we switch?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
don't really care which system comes in but, it better work. the new scheme better score td's, convert 3rd downs, use all available options, be dynamic enough to counter defensive adjustments before watching tape, and surprise me every now n again.

what i don't want to hear is power run all day everyday
Did the 49ers have an offensive identity last year?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
West Coast offense
Originally posted by susweel:
I want to be able to run the ball even when the defense knows we are gonna run the ball.

Yes, and this can only be done with good o-line play and the threat of a passing game.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Did the 49ers have an offensive identity last year?

I was thinking the same thing.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
One that doesn't call for a draw play on a 3rd & 25 with 1 minute left in the game
One that puts points on the board. Whichever kind of offense it turns out to be I don't really care.
I would like an offense that plays to the players strengths, and gets the ball to our playmakers where they are in a position to do damage. I think that running elements of a west coast passing attack would be great, but times evolve, and you are going to need different elements from many systems to succeed. Whoever is calling and designing the offense better be aggressive, and balanced.
Point scoring offensive format please...

Wing-T, Wishbone, Spread, WCO, Wildcat, Funky Chicken...anything but Physical with and F.

I want winners!!
I'm really f**king worried about this. -That the next GM/Baalke will bring in a guy that will continue to play suite to the stupid f**king running game (cause Jed believes this is still a playoff-ready team that just needs offensive direction).

If Jed hires Mike Mularkey because of this Jed hasn't learned anything.

Share 49ersWebzone