There are 372 users in the forums

In Your OPINION, the WORST Player to Don a Niner Uniform.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • nooj
  • Veteran
No player affected this franchise more than #11 in the past decade. He is therefore the WORST player to don a niner uniform.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Since being a fan or the 49ers from 1981, up to this point, i still believe that the worst player to don a niner uniform was Darnell Walker!!!

I never thought that i'd ever hate a niner player, but this one, tops it all.. the only reason why he would make the team was because MOOCH was so damn stupid enuff that Walker's condition (best in the team)would help him win a Super Bowl..
Originally posted by nooj:
No player affected this franchise more than #11 in the past decade. He is therefore the WORST player to don a niner uniform.

Exactly. Even early in the 2000s we were in playoff games. Only when the Alex era was beginning did we stay down for so long. The lowpoint in franchise history my friends. The good thing is it goes in cycles and our time is coming once again.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Exactly. Even early in the 2000s we were in playoff games. Only when the Alex era was beginning did we stay down for so long. The lowpoint in franchise history my friends. The good thing is it goes in cycles and our time is coming once again.

You guys are ignorant if this is your take on this topic. The problem is that in 2004 we dumped 90% of our talent. It is easy to blame someone that had nothing to do with the root of the problem, but if you use the brain the Good Lord gave you, you would be able to see that no matter who we picked with that #1 pick, they would not have been able to overcome what had just been done to this team by its front office.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

You guys are ignorant if this is your take on this topic. The problem is that in 2004 we dumped 90% of our talent. It is easy to blame someone that had nothing to do with the root of the problem, but if you use the brain the Good Lord gave you, you would be able to see that no matter who we picked with that #1 pick, they would not have been able to overcome what had just been done to this team by its front office.

Yeah, and we gave some of that talent back to Alex from 2006-2010. Didnt do much with it, now did he ?

Yes. But reason and NT ain't mixing right now.
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Yeah, and we gave some of that talent back to Alex from 2006-2010. Didnt do much with it, now did he ?

Also, Sam Bradford went to the worst team in the NFL and what's his excuse? He threw for more 300 Yard games in his rookie year than Alex has in his sorry-ass 6 year career!
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Also, Sam Bradford went to the worst team in the NFL and what's his excuse? He threw for more 300 Yard games in his rookie year than Alex has in his sorry-ass 6 year career!

He has a better talent level around him, he has more talent. I am just saying that Smith is nowhere close to the worst player I have seen in a niner uniform. He is not even the worst QB we have ever had. If you think anything other than that you are just ignorant or a jackass...or both.
Mike Rumph
Kwame Harris
Jose Cortez
Kevan Barlow

in no order
Memphis,you've gotta be a complete retard if you think that Bradford has more talent in STL than what Alex has had over the past six years. And you're calling others jackasses...

Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:

Nice, you found a picture of trash taking itself out...

ouch....
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
the a*****e who let steve young get killed and kentwan balmer come to mind first

I remember the night well. I was at a pizza place in Fullerton getting my grub on when it happened. I felt sick to my stomach.

that is the saddest image i think i cried that day

why do you people have to post images like that? it's like saying gods name in vain..

I agree.

Thirty years from now, this lost decade will be the called the Smith-era.

Think about it, how else will this decade be described? Alex Smith will be the first Niner player whose name will define a decade of disgrace.

It might not be fair, but it will happen.[/i]
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Memphis,you've gotta be a complete retard if you think that Bradford has more talent in STL than what Alex has had over the past six years. And you're calling others jackasses...

This years Rams are way better than the 2005 niners were. Much better coaching, and Bradford is definitely more NFL ready. You must have not understood the point, the point being that we have had much worse players, even QB's, than Alex Smith, who is mediocre.
Share 49ersWebzone