LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

In Your OPINION, the WORST Player to Don a Niner Uniform.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Carmazzi was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the third round (65th overall pick) of the 2000 NFL Draft (he was the 2nd quarterback taken all draft). However it was Tim Rattay - who wasn't selected until the seventh round of that draft - who ended up being the one to stick around and make the regular roster. Carmazzi was taken ahead of Bay Area resident Tom Brady, who wasn't taken until the 6th round. Brady was noted as being a doting 49ers fan and a huge Joe Montana lover and when he was not drafted by the 49ers, felt that he was slighted by the team. In following years, has seemed bitter as he mocked how the team picked Carmazzi but not him.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
the a*****e who let steve young get killed and kentwan balmer come to mind first

I remember the night well. I was at a pizza place in Fullerton getting my grub on when it happened. I felt sick to my stomach.

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by dmax:
j.j stokes

In the top 15-20 but the WORST? Cmon man.

JJ Stokes shouldn't even be in the conversation.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Carmazzi was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the third round (65th overall pick) of the 2000 NFL Draft (he was the 2nd quarterback taken all draft). However it was Tim Rattay - who wasn't selected until the seventh round of that draft - who ended up being the one to stick around and make the regular roster. Carmazzi was taken ahead of Bay Area resident Tom Brady, who wasn't taken until the 6th round. Brady was noted as being a doting 49ers fan and a huge Joe Montana lover and when he was not drafted by the 49ers, felt that he was slighted by the team. In following years, has seemed bitter as he mocked how the team picked Carmazzi but not him.

What happened with Carmazzi? Did he just suck or just get over looked? He wasn't bad at Hofstra.
obviously its some 5th string scrub no one ever heard of that got cut in the preseason.

this thread should be retitled biggest disappointment to don a niner uniform.
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:

Yep, he should be on the short list... Thanks Scotty, and for Chilo also

oops!! I almost forgot

David Carr.. Scotty's last move as 49er GM, proving for sure that he was drunk or on drugs, maybe both.

[ Edited by DaveWilcox on Dec 29, 2010 at 13:43:19 ]
the a*****e who let steve young get killed and kentwan balmer come to mind first

s**t, Balmer is only in his third year in the NFL, played well when given the chance, and is playing well in Seattle now. The 49ers F'd up the Balmer thing, not Kentwan himself.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I remember the night well. I was at a pizza place in Fullerton getting my grub on when it happened. I felt sick to my stomach.

Lawrence Phillips
Gotta be Rashaun Woods. Dude was straight up trash.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Rashaun Woods or Jim Druckenmiller

exactly.... a lot of these fans on the forumn, are too young to remember that Dwight Clark passed up on Walsh's advice of drafting Plummer, and went with Drunkenmiller, out ofVirginia Tech.... what a candy-a$$....

Lawrence Phillips

Yeah.... that hurt.... I've always been a huge Husker fan, because of Craig and Rathman.... and enjoyed watching LP rip it up in college.... Dude was a degenerate with speed, on the field, and even worst off....

Yep. I was sitting at Legends on 2nd street in Belmont Shore with my then GF.

A little bit of me died that night.
JT OSullivan was pretty bad.

Lawrence Phillips

and ANTONIO LANGHAM

that is the saddest image i think i cried that day
Share 49ersWebzone