LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Patrick Willis and Justin Smith named to the NFC Pro Bowl team.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Chris Cooley and Brandon Pettigrew could be argued as being just as worthy of going as VD is.

na VD's +15 avg is beast mode and 6 TD's is 2nd behind Jason's 8 for NFC TE plus he's the best blocking TE in the game with WR speed straight unmatched freak
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Chris Cooley and Brandon Pettigrew could be argued as being just as worthy of going as VD is.

na VD's +15 avg is beast mode and 6 TD's is 2nd behind Jason's 8 for NFC TE plus he's the best blocking TE in the game with WR speed straight unmatched freak

Vernon is the faster and flashier TE but both those guys churned out more catches and first downs. A snub is a snub, and both Cooley and BP were snubbed for Gonzo as was VD.

Witten is deserving.

[ Edited by KRS-1 on Dec 29, 2010 at 08:03:22 ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Vernon is the faster and flashier TE but both those guys churned out more catches and first downs. A snub is a snub, and both Cooley and BP were snubbed for Gonzo as was VD.

Witten is deserving.

agreed and ND still sucks

Jimmy H is either gonna be a 9er or Wolverine can't lose

[ Edited by 9erfan4life on Dec 29, 2010 at 08:04:55 ]
Willis/J.Smith deserve it 100%
sucks that Singletary/Alice Smith messed up our W-L record and essentially took out some very deserving 49er players:

VD
Spikes
A.Lee
should all be on the team w/o question

Clements
Iupati
Franklin could have gone also
  • evil
  • Veteran

Witten is deserving.

agreed and Michigan still sucks

Jimmy H is either gonna be a 9er and we will turn things around or my Wolverines will continue to be losers if he comes to Michigan. Man the Sweater Vest pwns my ass.

Agreed.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Witten is deserving.

Jimmy H is either gonna be a 9er and we will turn things around or my Wolverines will continue to be losers if he comes to Michigan. Man the Sweater Vest pwns my ass.

Agreed.

lol
  • evil
  • Veteran

Witten is deserving.

Agreed.

lol

We should make babies.

Witten is deserving.

Agreed.

lol

We should make babies.

Aaangg..
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan21:

Witten is deserving.

Agreed.

lol

We should make babies.

Aaangg..

...would be a good choice to Mother those babies that 9f4l and I would make. The baby would look like a cross between Tom Terrific and Joe Cool.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Esco:
Tony Gonzalez made in on name alone

TG: 64 catches 603 yards 9.4 per catch 5 Tds

Davis: 53 catches 818 yards 15.4 per catch 6 Tds

Guess VD didn't get the votes

dude, that's sad. VD totally outplayed gonzalez...man...that upsets me.

Congrats to the both of them. Willis will be a lifetime probowler.
Well deserved and evidence that this team will be great again soon. Way to go Pat & Justin. Way to lead by example, and not by rah-rah yeah, let's win it for me!!!!!
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran
If tony gonzalez scratched his azz on the sideline, the announcers wanted to stop the game and have a ceremony for him this year. I had the guy benched on one of my fantasy teams in favor of cooley and tamme for long stretches of time this year.

A guy with no ability to make a play after the catch anymore, on top of being a weak option in the redzone. Yeah, thats a pro bowler alright.

Doesn't vernon get any bonus points for playing with circus clowns at qb?

I'm really happy for justin smith tho
Share 49ersWebzone