LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Jed York Performance Today!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Jed York Performance Today!

Zip. Nada.

It takes more than a very nervous press conference fumbling with your water bottle to impress me. And acting like the Petulant Child when Lowell Cohn asks some tough pressing questions.

"We will do it right this time." "Money is no object." "I talk to my uncle a lot."

Wow should I be impressed?...

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Im giving him 10% and thats only because Im giving him a dont tell me, show me attitude.
Originally posted by susweel:
Im giving him 10% and thats only because Im giving him a dont tell me, show me attitude.

It sounds like you get it susweel... Not these blind faith guys who see an overmatched, scared, nervous kid fumbling with a water bottle and getting mad at tough questions and think SUPER BOWL!...
  • Veteran
Who gives a sh** what his approval rating is. Just fix the problem.
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by 190836:
negative approval rating at this point...next eval wont come until i see the next product he produces on the field
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Zip. Nada.

It takes more than a very nervous press conference fumbling with your water bottle to impress me. And acting like the Petulant Child when Lowell Cohn asks some tough pressing questions.

"We will do it right this time." "Money is no object." "I talk to my uncle a lot."

Two days in a row! You are an ATTENTION WHORE.

Why would you capitalize "petulant" and "child" for any other reason than to show people you have some extended vocabulary.

First, you whine and cry the same s**t. We know the s**t that WILL come from you, so you dont have to keep crying the same boo-hoo b***hing. And then, you beg for attention because youre an ATTENTION WHORE.

You must be ashamed to focus on your own self, because you are way too focused on every move the Yorks make.

You have a sad life.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Zip. Nada.

Two days in a row! You are an ATTENTION WHORE.

Why would you capitalize "petulant" and "child" for any other reason than to show people you have some extended vocabulary.

First, you whine and cry the same s**t. We know the s**t that WILL come from you, so you dont have to keep crying the same boo-hoo b***hing. And then, you beg for attention because youre an ATTENTION WHORE.

You must be ashamed to focus on your own self, because you are way too focused on every move the Yorks make.

You have a sad life.

petulant and child is the only vocabulary he has casue it is in every post. Sad sad little man
50%......his next couple of moves will determine which way I go from here.....

it's low at this point .. but it'll be on the rise depending on the moves he makes.

.. starting with getting Eddie D involved with the GM search is a good start too
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I gave him 70% because of two things:

1) Fired Singletary as soon as we were out of playoff contention. I know he hired him, but it just felt so good.

2) Said he was planning to do things the way I wanted him to. Hire a GM, then have the GM hire a coach who he can work well with. I started a thread about this months ago.... So, it kinda made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Now, I'm giving him the thumbs up for saying the right things. If he doesn't follow through, he'll crash right back down to zero. I'm allowed to do that, see... there's no rule that says I can't be happy about something and then get mad and throw a tantrum when I don't get what I want.

I'm a philosophical Skeptic, so it's not like I'm gonna blindly follow anyone.

Wait... maybe I will... I could make a mistake.

Wait... maybe I'll spontaneously become perfect and never make mistakes.

Wait... being a Skeptic is fun.
  • nooj
  • Veteran
I'm gonna go on a limb and say he's doing a very poor job. Somewhere between 3 and 5 out of 10.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

It sounds like you get it susweel... Not these blind faith guys who see an overmatched, scared, nervous kid fumbling with a water bottle and getting mad at tough questions and think SUPER BOWL!...

Yah he does still seem over matched for this position, but he can only get better with experience (I hope). Firing Sing was a little overdue but never the less he made the move. He had a nice a press conference and said all the right things, now its time to show us what you got young Jedi.

If he names Trent Baalke GM I will have lost total respect for him.
Jed York made a huge mistake hiring Singletary, but a lot of fans and writers also supported the move. OK, we ended up with buyer's remorse, now let's move on.

Jed has shown a willingness to learn from mistakes. He appears to be willing to talk with knowledgeable people around the league and ask his uncle Eddie, who knows a little bit about winning.

I have little doubt he will make at least some of the necessary improvements to the front office, coaching staff and QB and CB positions.

60%.
Share 49ersWebzone