LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Stop Bashing Jed York!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
yeah , cuz he hire his best friends who have no clue how to run a football operation , and first time GM , and going after a first time HC in the NFL !
Wow this situation is deteriorating rapidly.
This will not end quickly....you will no not enjoy this
  • Tman
  • Veteran

Eddie D cant slap him around a lil bit?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Jed Prince of York.

~ Hired Dingletary full time.
~ Kept Dingletary long after he shouldn't have.
~ Was all for 6 years Alex Smith.
~ Never explained the Scot M. situation and why we didn't have any GM in a disastrous season.
~ Plays with his water bottle like a nervous kid at a press conference.
~ Acts like the Petulant Child he is when Lowell Cohn calls him on the carpet with tough questions.

This is who you have faith in.
Thank you. Also add this soon to be famous quote "money is no object" This kid is allot more York then he is DeBartolo.

Quote:
...Questions about the 49ers' current leadership -- specifically whether the team has a winning mix with third-year president Jed York, first-year general manager Trent Baalke and executive vice president Paraag Marathe -- made the head coaching job there less appealing...

SOURCE

Don't let the love you have for The Niners blind you for how this historic franchise is perceived by the rest of the NFL, we are a joke.
Jed might have his heart in the right place, but that doesn't change the fact that his brain is in his head, and his head is in his ass.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I like Jed as an owner more than I like Harbaugh as an NFL coach. Sorry for not conforming.

Originally posted by okdkid:
I like Jed as an owner more than I like Harbaugh as an NFL coach. Sorry for not conforming.

Im not sold on Harbaugh either, but this quote is ridiculous. What the hell has York done that leads anyone to believe he has any clue what he is doing. So far in his tenure all he has done is overpromised and underdelivered. How anyone could like this clown is a joke.
I dont think its an issue of bashing the person, rather just citing our displeasure with his dicision making. I think that's the issue here.

I think people would be excited if we saw a lot of good moves, and good decisions, but clearly that's not happening....so we grumble, question, and point fingers. We are fans, this is what we do...we dont have a voice otherwise. It's not like madden, where we can just fire our coach whenever.
Jed York is doing as good as anyone can do with the current Harbaugh discussions. Miami's owner has shown that the business of the NFL is not necessarily playing by the rules, being ethical or honest. He who has the most money wins. Most of the NFL owners did not become wealthy by playing fair or by the rules. Sad to say, but playing by the rules is for losers in the NFL and other business enterprises in the world these days. Miami's owner has a lot of money and he will spend it as he chooses.
This thread is laughable. How on earth could any 49er fan continue to defend our ownership at this point? I am embarrassed FOR them--they are the primary reason we have failed to turn the team around, and they command so little respect in NFL that we can't hire a legit GM or coach. While I am ecstatic that Josh McDaniels gave us the stiff arm, It says so much that a loser like him would reject this opportunity. We are the ugliest girl in school, which sucks because I remember when we were the prom queen like it was yesterday. Until the Yorks sell this team, we will not be winners. Jed is a baby. Well intentioned? Perhaps, but his arrogance is offensive. Eddie D should have slapped him, told him to shut the f*** up and sent him into timeout for 10 years when he might actually be grown up enough to make these kinds of decisions.
Originally posted by joebbadass:
Jed York is doing as good as anyone can do with the current Harbaugh discussions. Miami's owner has shown that the business of the NFL is not necessarily playing by the rules, being ethical or honest. He who has the most money wins. Most of the NFL owners did not become wealthy by playing fair or by the rules. Sad to say, but playing by the rules is for losers in the NFL and other business enterprises in the world these days. Miami's owner has a lot of money and he will spend it as he chooses.

Not true.

He should have kept his mouth shut about being so interested in Harbaugh. Telling the entire world you're dead set on a guy is just asking for this situation.

He should not have said that money was not object if it is in fact an issue. It's okay if it is an issue, but saying it's not and then getting out bid within an hour makes you look really stupid.

He should have had a backup plan. It became pretty obvious that they didn't have one when the first name they threw out there said right away he's not interested.
Share 49ersWebzone