LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

Who would you say is worth keeping (on staff) besides Rathman?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Solari/Ray Brown?

why/why not?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I will let the new HC worry about this because I know nothing about the abilities of assistant coaches.
Tomsula's unit has done a good job. our LBs have been good. cant think of any other units that have excelled tho. clean house!
Originally posted by susweel:
I will let the new HC worry about this because I know nothing about the abilities of assistant coaches.

neither do i, but wouldn't you say solari and brown deserve a chance/another year with the rookies.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Tomsula's unit has done a good job. our LBs have been good. cant think of any other units that have excelled tho. clean house!

true, but i think willis and spikes would be good anywhere else, as well.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by susweel:

neither do i, but wouldn't you say solari and brown deserve a chance/another year with the rookies.

well the Oline played pretty crappy so maybe they need to go
Our TE coach
Tomsula
Rathman
Hoener

bout it.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for seeking6th.
i can't argue with the crappy production of the o-line.

as far as TE production, that's a good point.
why does rathman even deserves to stay. I dont get it he just got here hasnt done much and everyone is on his nuts as a coach because he was a great player for us.

I dont know but all staff will be evaluated by new gm/coach and I trust their decision.

Originally posted by PTulini:
Our TE coach

I'm pretty sure he is now our QB coach since the OC move. He's the guy that was sitting next to Troy Smith on the bench when Singletary was in his face this Sunday. I've heard nothing bad about him, only good things. He gameplans the redzone offense and I believe we did really well in that area.
Solari should stay and continue to help this oline. Ge is one of the best in the business at oline.
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
why does rathman even deserves to stay. I dont get it he just got here hasnt done much and everyone is on his nuts as a coach because he was a great player for us.

I dont know but all staff will be evaluated by new gm/coach and I trust their decision.

you don't think he does a good job with our backs?
Originally posted by seeking6th:

true, but i think willis and spikes would be good anywhere else, as well.

probably true. i forgot Hoener the TE coach. VD and Delanie have progressed nicely

I think the line improve as the season went along. Which is amazing considering we started 2 rookies. One will be a hall of fame. The other is 20 years old and doesn't bend with his knees enough!!! Alex getting striped of the ball in the final min of that game!!!
Share 49ersWebzone