LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Retaining Defensive Coaches

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Do you think any (outside) of Tomsula? Vance Joesph= OUT! Manusky (Hard call) OLB coach might stay. This staff didn't development their young players and put them in position for success. How can New England do it with lower round picks. Mays & Bowman should of been their own package for the defense.
Originally posted by GoGetit:
Do you think any (outside) of Tomsula? Vance Joesph= OUT! Manusky (Hard call) OLB coach might stay. This staff didn't development their young players and put them in position for success. How can New England do it with lower round picks. Mays & Bowman should of been their own package for the defense.

all depends on the HC
who cares. 6th ring is the most important thing.
I would say just Tomsula
Rathman and Tomsula would be the ONLY coaches that I may want to stay out of the whole bunch.
and the 3-4 continues.. we need a replacement for harylson bad
Originally posted by YungAce:
and the 3-4 continues.. we need a replacement for harylson bad

If the 3-4 continues, hopefully our new GM/HC make a call to Wade Phillips - HORRIBLE HC but he can make that defense work.
RATHMAN and that is all.

throw everyone else in the freaking bay!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jreff22:
Rathman and Tomsula would be the ONLY coaches that I may want to stay out of the whole bunch.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Manusky is gone for sure, vanilla soft defense..........we can do better.

If manusky let go Hire Keith Butler steelers LB coach who suppose to be DC after Lebeau retires.

You bring the O into the discussion. No Solari?
Originally posted by English:

O line sucked again this year, if he left I wouldn't mind.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Manusky is gone for sure, vanilla soft defense..........we can do better.

Manusky deserves to be fired. Our def sucked ass all year. Especially when we needed a stop ex: saints game, falcons.
Originally posted by English:

I'd keep Solari, Tomsula, Ray Brown and Rathman. all else could get to kicking rocks.
Share 49ersWebzone