LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Is frank gore done?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i know people keep saying that he had a bum ankle early on in the last game. but what was his excuse the last two games? i know the oline has played like crap but gore just doesnt look like his younger self. kendall clearly looks more quick and agile. reminds me of when gore took barlow's place on the roster, people made excuses for barlow that the oline wasn't creating any holes.
lets not write off gore until the niners have a nfl caliber line. if he lasts that long
49ers San Francisco 49ers
#49ers RB Frank Gore is a nominee for the GMC Never Say Never Moment of the Week. Vote at NFL.com/gmc
I have been of the opinion that Frank was uncomfortable running zone. His tendency to follow blockers was hurting him in that scheme, this week he cut back on most of the zone plays for big gains. In our power run packages, he looked like the old Frank, fast feet, and constant motion. If Frank has gained confidence in this offense and starts running like that every week, holy crap we will be tough to stop! The best part in my opinion is that he did not need to be a "Bell cow" with 30 plus carries, this lets JH diversify the offense, and get everyone involved, it will also add a few years to Franks career.
nope.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
nope.

BOOM
No!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Is Frank Gore done fumbling at the most inopportune of times?
I hope we can just say this rumor is dead. Poke it with a stick.
  • mod
  • Veteran
HELLLLLLL NAAAAAAAAAAAW

Yes
nope.

strong bump
Thought he was done, but he ain't. Better though with changing it up with Hunter, and Hunter sure isn't done either. Nice combo. Notice that Gore got some end runs and Hunter got some up the middle calls, so the defense can't tell what is up. Damn its nice to see this stuff for a change..
Hey guys, remember when Frank Gore used to be able to catch the ball? Those were good times.
nope.

Agree to disagree.
Share 49ersWebzone