LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 199 users in the forums

Troy should the backup next Alex should be playing in the UFL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Troy has showed me enough talent to be the backup, Alex however should be playing against Daunte Culpepper in the UFL. Both Alex and Daunte have noodle arms fumble all the time, can't read blitzes or get the ball down the field. Sorry Alex the UFL isn't gonna be around next year, my local supermarket is hiring though. I think San Fran should get a refund of your salary all of it, you don't deserve to be a millionaire.
Well, he didn't show me enough.
why did you start two threads basically stating the same thing?
is the title of this thread even in English?
Originally posted by backontop:
is the title of this thread even in English?
They should both be in different uniforms
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kyleburkle:
Troy has showed me enough talent to be the backup, Alex however should be playing against Daunte Culpepper in the UFL. Both Alex and Daunte have noodle arms fumble all the time, can't read blitzes or get the ball down the field. Sorry Alex the UFL isn't gonna be around next year, my local supermarket is hiring though. I think San Fran should get a refund of your salary all of it, you don't deserve to be a millionaire.

you go back to hole from which you came!
IBTL
this thread is dumb, the season is over and the team will be different next season. why do people still find it necessary to bash people who aren't even gonna be with the team next year. I'm happy that things are gonna change. Hopefully Alex, Troy and Sing do better in what ever the decide to do next because even though they failed here they are still more successful then any of us. We sit here holding ourselves pretending to know something that the pros don't and then make threads like this, super markets and give back the money cause he doesn't deserve it, as if the money came from your pocket...

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, that's why we call it the present." - Kung Fu Panda

Today is the start of a new beginning, let's not start with petty threads...
  • mod
  • Veteran
If I was mod, this would be locked... stupid thread, stupid poster

can someone translate the title
Share 49ersWebzone