There are 154 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Phillip Adams injury

Originally posted by Ajanke:
It didn't look that nasty but, I'm sure if we had another angle shot it would look worse. Zoners were claiming his leg "bent in half blah blah" and when I found the replay I realized they were just lying. Philip Adam's injury sucked and you could see his foot/ankle point too far to the left on his leg. It wasn't overly nasty and I have seen much worse breaks/tears replayed on TV.

There have been worse, I was paying close attention, so I did not see the extent of the injury, it was really bad though.
  • ACUK
  • Veteran
Hope he recovers well and is ready for the start of next season.
It didn't look that nasty but, I'm sure if we had another angle shot it would look worse. Zoners were claiming his leg "bent in half blah blah" and when I found the replay I realized they were just lying. Philip Adam's injury sucked and you could see his foot/ankle point too far to the left on his leg. It wasn't overly nasty and I have seen much worse breaks/tears replayed on TV.

Ya, I've seen worse.....but its pretty bad...lol. His foot is pointing in the wrong direction and its clear its broken.

As foar as his recovery, the location of the break makes me worry that there may be ligament damage as well.

I hope he comes back. He looked pretty good for a Div II guy in the preseason.
I know who's leg I'd like to break. Stupid Spammers!

Hope you get better for next year Phillip!
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Ya, I've seen worse.....but its pretty bad...lol. His foot is pointing in the wrong direction and its clear its broken.

As foar as his recovery, the location of the break makes me worry that there may be ligament damage as well.

Thats a bad angle. I have Live replay and after zooming in and slowing it down it clearly shows the guys ankle being rolled over to the point where its dangling. thats why the put the black bag over it, it looked mauled just hanging there
Originally posted by wolfman61:
Originally posted by fly15:
hope he gets better soon

EXACTLY
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by wolfman61:
Originally posted by fly15:
hope he gets better soon

EXACTLY
Originally posted by dreNmel08:
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Thats a bad angle. I have Live replay and after zooming in and slowing it down it clearly shows the guys ankle being rolled over to the point where its dangling. thats why the put the black bag over it, it looked mauled just hanging there

That one seattle WR got his leg broke worse in the game a few weeks ago on that last TD. Bryant Young's break was terrible and LA raiders RB Napoleon McCallum is even worse, words cannot even describe it.
For you young 'uns, here's a link from Monday Night Football back in 1985 when Joe Theismanns's career ended when his leg snapped in half. In the footage at about 1:00 in, you can see his lower leg snap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHCXNt4P8Xg