LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

POLL: If Alex had started the Rams game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

POLL: If Alex had started the Rams game...

• fly15
  • Veteran
sux like always
Was this really necessary?
  • Jiks
I don't care. Speculation is pointless. This Alex Smith banter is pointless, he is no longer going to be a Niner. We are starting anew and that's all I care about anymore.
We lose anyway - Alex sucks on the road!
Who cares!! Singletary is getting fired and we are that much closer to a higher draft pick that will be our shutdown corner or a franchise QB.
We lose regardless, this team was out-coached as usual by a good coach, and a Rams team that just wanted 'it' more.
We probably win...but it doesn't matter since it didn't happen. We could play the would should/ If game all day long.
53% of you are very entertaining... Alex sucks, period... He proved it once again with several costly mistakes near the end of the game (i.e. fumble, and taking a sack)
Troy Smith And Sing blow the game for us! Alex Smith should of started and Troy was stupid enough to argue he should stay in the game cause he hasn't done s**t

Its better that we lost. This team would have embarrassed itself in a playoff game, and it would have hurt our draft next year.
Originally posted by SJniner7:
53% of you are very entertaining... Alex sucks, period... He proved it once again with several costly mistakes near the end of the game (i.e. fumble, and taking a sack)

Which were nothing compared to the mistakes Troy made. Puhlease.
it doesnt matter. season is all but over and either smith would not have changed that. Sings gone. A. Smith is gone. the rest is TBD by the new coaching staff.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by SJniner7:

Which were nothing compared to the mistakes Troy made. Puhlease.

Yoou coulld speculate on Alex's success as much as you could speculate if Troy could have won the game for them, had he finished the game?

Speculation, that is all it is. Alex's history would support that he would come up just short to lose the game. Troy's history in close games is quite the opposite.
SF still gets raped
Share 49ersWebzone