LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 413 users in the forums

Do you want Nate to start vs Cardinals ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you want Nate to start vs Cardinals ?

Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by niners9:
nate davis sucks, theres a reason he's on the PS

the reason is no longer with the team

He is still on the team, just on the practice squad.

He means that Sing is no longer on the team. He was the reason he was on PS.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

I meant that Nate is the reason Nate is on the practice squad.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

I meant that Nate is the reason Nate is on the practice squad.

Uh no. For some reason, Sing didn't like Davis. He just always seemed to have some problem with him that we as fans do not the specifics to. He publicly questioned his work ethic.
sure we will get a better draft pick... we should start younger players to see what we have, they play well=great, they play terrible= we get a higher pick and we know what we got
For the ones that honestly believe Nate Davis is on the practice squad because he is really THAT bad......

For us to have David Carr as our back up and #2 QB ONLY to not even give him the start when our starter goes down just goes to show how great, or lack there of, our talent evaluations are. Why is he still on the roster if he is a veteran that will not even play and is Inactive? makes NO sense what so ever.

I think we will start Alex because Johnson will want to be able to showcase HIS playcalling without interference for the first time. We SHOULD start Nate because this last game is an evaluation game and we all know what Alex, Troy and David can/can not bring to the table. This game is like pre-season game in that aspect but what the 49ers should do and what they normally do are the reason why we are the team we are
Nate Davis - yes
Nate Clements - no
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
If Troy doesn't know the playbook and he's been on the team and starting all year long, what makes you think Nate, with his learning disability, is going to know WTF is going on out there?

Good! If he throws 10 interceptions and loses the game, we are looking good in the draft.
F*** YEAH, BROSKI!!! Let's bring back Zak Keasey and see if he is the answer at FB while we are at it.

• titan
  • Veteran
Nate Davis suck's he will be out of the league soon. Only Singletary saw something special in him.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Throw the kid in there. We have nuttin' to lose besides a higher draft spot. Worse case scenario...the kid does well and we win.

I want Carr!!

Put David Carr in, let him stink it up in terrific fashion. Then we clean house on the entire squad, every QB on the roster, and yes I am serious.
Originally posted by titan:
Nate Davis suck's he will be out of the league soon. Only Singletary saw something special in him.

Uh uh, other reputable football people even projected him to be as good or even better than Tom Brady before the draft.
I would like to see Nate Davis play, but the most important thing for the future is getting the best possible draft positioning! I want Nate to start, throw 3 TDs, and the Niners to lose a close game 31-34.
Originally posted by animal:

Uh uh, other reputable football people even projected him to be as good or even better than Tom Brady before the draft.

Other people are very wrong...that is hilarious by the way.

Oh he's special alright.

You ma ma make me hapay
Share 49ersWebzone