LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 196 users in the forums

What's going to happen this Sunday?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's going to happen this Sunday?

What's going to happen is Troy is gonna do squat with the offense cuz of his limited knowledge of the playbook. He'll find a way to keep throwing the ball away n by the time Sing decides to put in Alex, they'll be expecting a miracle from him. Regardless, everyone who insists we don't deserve to even make the playoffs will be starting their "I told you threads". I've got but 2 words for them Fu©£ You!!!
Originally posted by job2436:
What's going to happen is Troy is gonna do squat with the offense cuz of his limited knowledge of the playbook. He'll find a way to keep throwing the ball away n by the time Sing decides to put in Alex, they'll be expecting a miracle from him. Regardless, everyone who insists we don't deserve to even make the playoffs will be starting their "I told you threads". I've got but 2 words for them Fu©£ You!!!

Hey come on,take off the shades man
Dude, I'm guessing you're from Tx 2?? Then you should know that all the Cowpie fans would die to see their team in the playoffs no matter what, yet everyone here keeps talking like whiny lil b***hes, wtf is that??? Go cheer for some other team then!!
No dude,I'm not cheering against them Im pretty much neutral at this point,the thing with me is I just think they'll be better in the long run if they dont make the playoffs than if they do because of the yorks,but maybe I'm wrong, who knows,and another thing do you really see them beating any playoff team I mean hell 2 games to go and they cant figure out who should be their qb.
Where is the "I will be lucky to get access to my TV at all after my 8 year old opens all his Xbox 360 games on Saturday" option?
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Where is the "I will be lucky to get access to my TV at all after my 8 year old opens all his Xbox 360 games on Saturday" option?

So true
Game's early and I've got money riding on the Blackhawks later on. Prognosis: I'm going to be completely polluted before dinner. That much is certain

The 8 ball is the only prognosticator with any credibility left around here. I'm a fraud of Miss Cleo proportions.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I'm going to guess I don't care as long as we win.
David Carr inexplicably comes in to hoist a hail mary which is intercepted by Atogwe, but Atogwe fails to fall down and as a result, gets rocked by Chilo Rachal who picks up the fumble to run 35 yards for the game winning touchdown.

I don't really care.

I'm in full "don't give a rat's ass mode."

That said, I'll do my duty and watch the lousy game.
Sing is an idiot for starting Troy, if he thinks this gives us s better chance of winning with limited knowledge of the playbook it just shows he has no clue what the hell he is doing. Name another nfl team not plauged by injury that switches qbs week in and week out. We need the same qb taking reps in practice week in week out. It kills chemistry and timing having a diffrent guy under center every week. Damn we need to fire Sing.
Troy and Alex play alternate drives and we kick ass.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Ok who are the zoners who predicted correctly, about 21% of you. I went with Troy plays entire game and we lose. SING is a retardo.
Share 49ersWebzone